GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 15

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 194 comments
synik
Rome in front of the colloseum.
Dude, you're getting your GTs confused :) There's no Rome nor Colloseum in GT4, unless you know something I don't 💡 I wish there was though!! Loved the night course too :D

I tried to take some new shots....but I guess I stick with my original entry...We'll see what happens :)

This is my FINAL ENTRY (also my first photo in this subforum. I hope there's still time to enter this to competition). Can't believe the amount and quality of pictures here! You don't easily run out of things to do with this game!

FINAL ENTRY

Very, very tough theme this week. I doubt I've cracked it, as I could never get the shot I wanted.

week15s4pr.jpg

EVO Lancer
I believe it is a Proto-Motors Sphirra, to be found in the Korean Hall.
Is it me?...or did the 'Proto-Motors' car company appear later on in the game :boggled:
I was sure of it!

Just the good old boys.....

Reliving childhood memories.........The Dukes of Hazard

FINAL ENTRY

Honourable Mentions

First of all, sorry for not being present these last few days, therefore not being able to answer your questions.

I've started picking the top 20 just now.

As I've said before, I'm not going to be too strict and I'll pretty much accept all entries except these three:

- VipermanGTS
- Thirdeye
- Skuh74

I don't consider these to be panning at all, since there's no sense of lateral moving whatsoever.

DiabolicalMask, please hold off for about 6-8 hours. Technically there is still 11 hours left. Unless you won't be on the internet later. Thanks.

(I hate timezones. :grumpy: )

Final Entry

I seriously DOUBT that this will make top anything, since I'm submitting so late, but hey why not, right? At least I got something in.

I forgot to add Final Entry to mine, done now :embarrassed:.

tabs: Glad to see you've decided to enter these competitions, you put out some very nice shots!

Back