GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 15

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 194 comments
Slick6
DiabolicalMask, please hold off for about 6-8 hours. Technically there is still 11 hours left. Unless you won't be on the internet later. Thanks.

(I hate timezones. :grumpy: )
I'll see what I can do, S6.

I have no clue when I'll finish choosing the top20 (I still didn't have the time to do it afterall...) or when I'll be online again. Sorry. 👎

@Div is back: That was a bad move. You changed your entry after I posted and didn't say anything... Please show me your previous entry, so that I can delete it from my HD. Thanks.

@frogger: Was that taken using PhotoMode? Also, your entry must be uploaded using Imageshack.

The problem with the Ruf is that it isn't focused enough, the car is blurred a bit! My final entry is now the bigger picture of the Supra, it makes it look better from my point of view, what do you think?

If I have time I may change...for the 5th time :lol:!

hey still time for an entry? its 1.20am GMT, and i just remembered i have a pic

edit: ok heres my pic. you can turn it down, i dont care. ive put it here just in case its allowed

Final Entry

chinko
hey still time for an entry? its 1.20am GMT, and i just remembered i have a pic

edit: ok heres my pic. you can turn it down, i dont care. ive put it here just in case its allowed

Final Entry

We meet again - still time I think, no sign of a poll yet. You should all sweet Chinko. :)

ferrari_chris
We meet again - still time I think, no sign of a poll yet. You should all sweet Chinko. :)

i just noticed i have one of the car hitting some cones too that looks rather sweet. might put it up

other pics i considered using but didnt

This weeks competition is over!!!

I will have the next one going immediately following this. The poll will be put up when DB returns online.

Back