GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 17

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 187 comments
It seems this week the "regulars" really applied their styles to the entrys this comp. This should be the best comps yet....lots of quality shots, all seem to have their own character and should endup having a good variety....from what Ive seen so far.....there better not be complaining about finalists. :ouch:

Good luck to the chosen few...

I have updated my final entry here I think I should have gone with this one first time

final entry

hbs

the color text changer isnt working for me, ill try some stuff and edit later but im free for a little bit so im entering my pics now

the changer now worked when i tryed it on Iexplorer, but had worked on mozilla before... i dunno :drool:

I like the final entry as well. The shadows do make it look really good. But Drift-Kid just helps further the theory that everyone digs the bright flashy pics. Even my girlfriend said it looks like a lot of the pics are "animated", like "they just took the pictures and put em on there." She doesn't know much about design at all and the cartoonish, jagged look doesn't appeal to her either.

ya just total forget that i said change it i dont know what i was thinking...................you FE looks good...........

Div is back
The guy that needs to select the top20 this week will be so busy...

Currently, i've got 49 entries to sort... Hopefully, my girlfriend, who is in photography, will help me for this. :)

Jag, your final entry is great! I instantly get a lonely feeling when I see that enlarged lol:lol:scared: Seems so....in the middle of nowhere...just a blue sky...:nervous::nervous:

Anyway, enough wining, great picture:tup:

Valkendorm
Currently, i've got 49 entries to sort... Hopefully, my girlfriend, who is in photography, will help me for this. :)

that's why I'm not letting anyone know what I do for a living, untill after I win and pick the top 20, then I'll see if anyone complains about my choices :lol:

I hope mine gets picked. I think it looked great with the picture taken from the rumble strip.

G-T-4-Fan
Jag, your final entry is great! I instantly get a lonely feeling when I see that enlarged lol:lol:scared: Seems so....in the middle of nowhere...just a blue sky...:nervous::nervous:

Anyway, enough wining, great picture:tup:
THANKS G-T-4-FAN!!!

The poll and next competition won't be up until tommorow afternoon. Roughly 24-36 hours.

Back