GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 2

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 150 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, excellent! Now that I've golded all 80 license tests, I have an orange car so I actually CAN compete this week. Only orange car I have, so it'll have to do. Still not sure if I should keep the text or just leave the picture alone, but I'll make up my mind in a day or so. Well here we go for now...

UPDATED FINAL ENTRY

I don't want to use imageshack, because I don't want to waste time with them, their sign-up process, and their http-based file manager. I have a perfectly good ftp server to use. I understand that you want thumbnails though, so I will provide you with such.

FINAL ENTRY

Sven
I don't want to use imageshack, because I don't want to waste time with them, their sign-up process, and their http-based file manager. I have a perfectly good ftp server to use. I understand that you want thumbnails though, so I will provide you with such.
You don't need to sign up at all.

I'll have my pic up in a bit. 👍

Sven

FINAL ENTRY
[/url]
This is the last time I'll say it, if you want to be on the poll, use Imageshack. There are no signup things. You simply upload, copy and paste the code in your post and you're done. If I let people do their own thing, pretty soon it will all be uncontrollable with different sized images. If you're going to continue to be stubborn I'll upload it for you, but other people better not get the idea that I'm going to do that all the time.

Acid X
Was that the aftermath of a jump, or was it because of raw power? :drool:

How'd you do it?

Couldn't get a true wheelie off of the car's power alone, so I was just messing around ramming the wall hard and it actually landed well enough in the position of a wheelie.

cfusionpm
I know I know you from somewhere, I just don't know where.

PM me a list of forums you've been on, I swear I'll have been on one.

I would say that I've got a slight idea, but I've been on so many forums I'm not sure.

dori-san
Ah, excellent! Now that I've golded all 80 license tests, I have an orange car so I actually CAN compete this week. Only orange car I have, so it'll have to do. Still not sure if I should keep the text or just leave the picture alone, but I'll make up my mind in a day or so. Well here we go for now...

FINAL ENTRY

you would get my vote

Thanks to all of you who have complimented me so far!

These were my 3 choices, I felt I had picked the best out of them.

Let me know what you think and also does it look better without the text?

I would post one up but look at my signature. I'll get one up by the end of my vacation, that is if the max. entries isn't exceeded.

dori-san
Thanks to all of you who have complimented me so far!

These were my 3 choices, I felt I had picked the best out of them.

Let me know what you think and also does it look better without the text?

I say keep the one with the text as your entry. Its a beautiful picture with a humorous touch, I take it that was in Las Vegas?

Does the car needs to be completely orange? So far, i've seen the Option Stream Z and Mazda RX-8 LM posted. Do they count as entries?

If so, I would have a Ford GT40 pic to submit. Otherwise, i'll put something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back