GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 2

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 150 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
soo many Caterham pics... it's becoming a bit moot at this point.

there's enought to have just an "Orange Caterham Photo Competition."

...for which I would vote for the dancing one. hehe

anyway, to GVan... yes Vegas. actually right across the street from Louros' entry. :P

Valkendorm
Does the car needs to be completely orange? So far, i've seen the Option Stream Z and Mazda RX-8 LM posted. Do they count as entries?

If so, I would have a Ford GT40 pic to submit. Otherwise, i'll put something else.
Go ahead and post it.

dori-san
soo many Caterham pics... it's becoming a bit moot at this point.

there's enought to have just an "Orange Caterham Photo Competition."

...for which I would vote for the dancing one. hehe

anyway, to GVan... yes Vegas. actually right across the street from Louros' entry. :P

Thanks for the vote. :D

dori-san
Ah, excellent! Now that I've golded all 80 license tests, I have an orange car so I actually CAN compete this week. Only orange car I have, so it'll have to do. Still not sure if I should keep the text or just leave the picture alone, but I'll make up my mind in a day or so. Well here we go for now...

FINAL ENTRY

That's an inspired photo. Now lose the text!

I updated my photo with an un-photoshoped one. But let me say that I really think you should start a Photomode competition with Photoshoping allowed! I'm a CG Major and love doin this stuff! I think if you started a comp. with Photoshop allowed, we would all see some pretty sweet images, and I know I would compete every single week!

440 CHARGER
I updated my photo with an un-photoshoped one. But let me say that I really think you should start a Photomode competition with Photoshoping allowed! I'm a CG Major and love doin this stuff! I think if you started a comp. with Photoshop allowed, we would all see some pretty sweet images, and I know I would compete every single week!

that's exactly why we shouldn't be able to use photoshop :)

chaser_fan
That's an inspired photo. Now lose the text!
yeah, I was kinda planning on dropping it anyway. I guess it was really late that night and I was really tired and anything and everything was amusing me. these 5am GT4 nights have got to stop! lol, not!

anyhow, I've updated my post with the NEW final entry; same picture, no text. everyone got to enjoy the humor in it long enough, besides... it'll still be here in everyone's quotes of it.

hello! Some great pics there folks. Well, looks like this one is gonna be my _FINAL ENTRY_

Love this site =]

-Shmak

This is my final one...

Hope ya like it

this one below was gonna be the final one, but I felt that the crap looking wheels spoiled an other wise nice shot :(

Shame really as I think it's better in some ways.

Both shots are from laguna seca.

Final Entry
img00073aq.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back