GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 259 comments
mintee
There are so many great entries this week. A lot of people definitely captured the theme very well, way to go everybody.
I just want to know one thing, do you guys not like to resize or do you not know how? There are many pics this week that would look just that much better if they were resized.

took your advice & added one of those "cheesy" borders :sly:

edit:Post #226

i noticed that theres only like 2 entries that features rally cars. dont you guys think that theres a lot more excitement on this than watching cars goin round in circles?

EVO Lancer
Huh!! What the?! I hust noticed this pic and realised I had take the same shot myself a couple of months ago!!!
See for yourselves!!!

Wow!!

That's a bit freaky... almost identical.

Yeah after a while there are only so many shots that you can take before everyone starts taking the same shots. Let's hope GT5 has a few more photomode options.

Did you know that a track can offer different camera angles?:embarrassed:

If you do just one lap you'll have the "A" line up of cameras.

If you do 2 laps, you'll have "A" and "B", different style of angles. That's how I get some scenery angles that some don't.

Div is back
Did you know that a track can offer different camera angles?:embarrassed:

If you do just one lap you'll have the "A" line up of cameras.

If you do 2 laps, you'll have "A" and "B", different style of angles. That's how I get some scenery angles that some don't.

No I didn't know that, thanks Div! I usually do about two or three laps anyway, just never noticed that it gives you different angles.

Back