GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 21

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 182 comments
I had a picture of a 190E Evo II against a Ruf Yellowbird, but I didn't take a photo as I wanted to know if they would be rivals.

I went back to my original final entry so, lets see what Slick thinks about it tomorrow. At least theres no doubt about the rivalry, thats about as close as you can get using those brands and the cars available.

FINAL

nrburgring153003ps.jpg

Enjoy!​

I had many good ideas but none flourished, so here's my Final Entry for this week:

Preview

The Goat versus The Pony as on the cover of MotorTrend a few months ago.

Vicious > Great entry

Div> your preview is too big :D but it looks pretty nice

Jon_GT4
Ford Vs Chevvy.

If that is your final entry, you might get a warning for it...I got a warning because of having more than 2 cars/trucks in my photo...so I just did a little cropping and i was fine, but with yours, you might need a new picture.

Final Entry

Since the topic in the general GT4 forum, I thought the Sauber C9 and the Minolta are nice for this.

---
I don't know what the rules exactly mean, but this is alright, right? :nervous:

BTW I'm goin on holiday tomorrow... so I'll see ya in 2 weeks, bye. :)

sejtur
Final Entry

Since the topic in the general GT4 forum, I thought the Sauber C9 and the Minolta are nice for this.

---
I don't know what the rules exactly mean, but this is alright, right? :nervous:

BTW I'm goin on holiday tomorrow... so I'll see ya in 2 weeks, bye. :)

Cool shot.

treefingers
Is this ok, or not?

FINAL ENTRY

Slick6
Yes that's fine. 👍

I love the picture you did an excellent job Treefingers. But for all of the **** people are getting this week (especially the VW vs. Audi pic) I just have to ask when the S2000 and a celica became rivals? I know they're both tuner cars so HP and all that is bumped up, but that R1 S2000 would rape that Celica.

Rivalries... hmmm!
Very different, I thought to showcase the famous rivalry between the XKR and the V12 Vanquish.
'What Rivalry' I here you say, proof you want, well just watch Die another Day!
The names GT... KAIN GT

FINAL ENTRY

Honourable Mentions

Comments and dangerous missions welcome

Jon_GT4, please edit your post and remove your picture. Then you may choose an alternate. Warning #1

suzq044
ooo.. thats a good one :)
Yeah. Such a shame that the SLR is so pathetic in real life. 700,000 for a car that a Porsche 911 Turbo could walk all over, not to mention Mercedes own SL65 AMG. Please.

I like rafro's pics alot
all of his entries were very good but never got a chance to win

Toronado
Yeah. Such a shame that the SLR is so pathetic in real life. 700,000 for a car that a Porsche 911 Turbo could walk all over, not to mention Mercedes own SL65 AMG. Please.
I really should ignore this since 2 things here are very incorrect.
1) Price is wrong. $452,750 is the real figure.
2) The SL65 AMG cannot touch the SLR (even though its incredibliy silly) as the SLR is suited more for handling, and acceleration, and I highly doubt a 911 Turbo comes close.

My 2 cents.

Latest Posts

Back