GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 22

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 195 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 22nd Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
225ym.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rulesnew8nf.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • We are using a system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
  • Please Submit your Final Entry and no more than 2 Honorable Mentions.
  • You will not ask others to choose your Final Entry.
  • A preview image may be used, but it may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels by either photo orientation. If one is used then no honorable mentions may be posted along with the entry. If no preview image is used then the regular honorable mention rules apply.

deadlinenew4yz.jpg

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    July 30th.

themenew8wv.jpg

• This week’s competition will be restricted to "Verticals" as chosen by week 20 winner //. /. '/.

• Further explanation of theme:
  • Must be in vertical photo orientation.
    [*]Cars: Only cars allowed must have AWD/4WD and Boxer/Flat engines
    [*]Track: All tracks and travel locations allowed

Disqualified list:
None

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, IM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

I can't think of any car other than Subie and Ruf
maybe this is what //. /. '/ looking for

This may sound dumb but does the Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ('03) have a BOXER or FLAT engine in it?

Cool theme, I love shooting portraits! What pity it is then that my ps2 power supply died the other day :( while I was racing a RUf of all things!! :crazy: Don't know when I can get it fixed, but luckily I have a few extra shots of the 22B from a recent rally comp, hope you like it. :)

Final Entry

All the Subarus qualify, I think, with the exception of the JGTC Cusco Impreza and the 360, which are RWD, and only the RUF CTR2, which is the only 4wd RUF.

I really like this shot I took a while ago, posted it in the drifting thread I believe beforehand, but never in the contests.
Final Entry

PunkRock
All the Subarus qualify, I think, with the exception of the JGTC Cusco Impreza and the 360, which are RWDm and only the RUF CTR2, which is the only 4wd RUF.

So my Yellow Bird RUF counts?

Nice shot, by the way.

The Yellowbird was rwd, since Porsche only started making 4wd 911s in 1989.

because i don't like the 4wd ruf i had to took a subaru.

FINAL ENTRY

click here for the ruf rgt pic
my father thinks that there were also alfa romeos with boxer engines, but i couldn't find one in the game

Hey Slick, I have a quick question... Are we allowed to adjust the levels in photoshop??? I was told the other day by a professional photographer that the proper way to fix an image's contrast and brightness was to fix the levels in the histogram. So I was adjusting both using levels and was coming up with some good results, and was just wondering if that was allowed.:)

Latest Posts

Back