GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 22

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 195 comments
Might i make a suggestion.
Why not put it into the first post of every week (where the rules are posted) that the winner of the previous week should send you their Top 20 on the day the competition ends. They would then also have to post in here that the competition for that week is over.

This way it would be a much faster process. Right now we have to wait 2 days for the poll.

It was just a though. :)

1989therat
Holy ****..those are the best pics I've seen...ever!..and I thought the just the engine had to be vertical. Someone said that my pics weren't vertical enough. :guilty:

I thought all the cars in the comp. had to have horizontal engines - i.e boxers. A vertical engine features in about 80-90% of cars; Subaru and RUF have flat-four's or sixes. Not sure if the Subaru has horizontally-opposed cylinders, but I know the RUF does.

I think you guy's are getting this all confused. By "Verticals", I mean that the photo must be in the vertical orientation. (More height than width) The only cars that are allowed must have Boxer engines (Which are horizontally opposed) and 4WD/AWD.

GTChamp2003
Might i make a suggestion.
Why not put it into the first post of every week (where the rules are posted) that the winner of the previous week should send you their Top 20 on the day the competition ends. They would then also have to post in here that the competition for that week is over.

This way it would be a much faster process. Right now we have to wait 2 days for the poll.

It was just a though. :)
That seems good, but then there are people that will be selecting their top 20 before it's over and then the ones posted near the end won't even be noticed. We normally don't have to wait two days either, it's just a matter of how quick I get my PMs out. If I don't get anything in 11 hours, I'll be picking the next weeks theme and the top 20 for this week.

//. /. '/
so now I choose the top 20 before the comp ends? I just haven't seen him end it yet

Yeah your probably safe to start...but do it fast! No j/k. Take your time, but we're all looking forward to it. 👍

The deadline is July 30th
so it is safe to submit your top 20 to slick6 now

Slick6
That seems good, but then there are people that will be selecting their top 20 before it's over and then the ones posted near the end won't even be noticed. We normally don't have to wait two days either, it's just a matter of how quick I get my PMs out. If I don't get anything in 11 hours, I'll be picking the next weeks theme and the top 20 for this week.

Well they shouldn't and won't especially after you start dishing out the warnings. :P
I would asume that they wouldn't do that if it clearly stated in the rules that they can only pick their Top 20 on the deadline date.

There's nothing wrong with the way it works now. I just wish it would have been a bit faster. :D

The new poll and competition will be up shortly, unless delays are experienced.

This week's competition is over!!!

Latest Posts

Back