• Thread starter Slick6
  • 195 comments
franz
too many Rufs
they are really good looking
and try to put all subrarus into hell :(

nice shot Thirdeye
Go Subie Go!
Thanks :) It was a tough choice between those HM's and my final, I loved em all personally.

Not having a great photomode week, here is what I came up with it may change I don't like the jagged edges on the bonnet

Final Entry

Preview

Comments are welcome 👍

I really like this one ... quiet and magestic simplicity.

This was a really tough choice. I'm not even sure if i made the right one. In my eyes all three are perfect.

FINAL ENTRY

The 2nd is STUNNING! Sincerely.

One thing I noticed about your pictures, I don't know which software you use, but they look pixelized, it seems you had a hard time resizing them.

GTChamp2003
This was a really tough choice. I'm not even sure if i made the right one. In my eyes all three are perfect.

You're right ! They're all very good ! I personnaly prefer your 1st HM.

I'm not very inspired by this week theme, maybe I'll try to make something tonight.

Well,i use Photoshop and i save the photos at Quality level 10 in order to keep the size reasonable. The photos don't seem pixelated to me though. Hmm.

GTChamp2003

FINAL ENTRY

Honorable Mentions

:nervous:

i prefer the second one as the pixel guy isnt standing in the bg ruining it :P

Heh,i didn't even notice him. :)
I'm still undecided about my final entry. I'll leave it like it is for now.

RenesisEvo
I honestly dont think the photo should be judged by its border. I mean, this is a photo competition, not "who can present their photo the best". Leave the text and frames out of it...

I think you've misunderstood me I said I'm not having a good photomode (not photoshop) week as in the picture isn't that great, the only thing I've done to my entry is resize it and add my name on it. I don't think people are judging photos by the presentation of them after all if an entry has a great border and the photo is not that good I don't think that it will make the final 20. I guess its down to preference 👍

Kolyana
I really like this one ... quiet and magestic simplicity.

Thanks 👍 there's some great photos this week, I'm not sure if I'll make the cut, great entries so far

I know for a fact that car doesn't have a Boxer Engine, nor is it 4WD...

Vicious VP
ENTRY

Enjoy!

the pagani zonda is mid engine/rwd, and is a v12.. :dunce: u made the same mistake i did vicious.. i put in an F1 car the first time :dopey:

I guess Dori-san can give us some update this week :D
nah ... he's gone probably

um, k, i was just spotting out that its not legal for this contest :dunce: lol

Back