GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 3

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we also get someone to delete the post with the stupidly huge picture that has nothing to do with the competition? Forums are supposed to be contained within my screen, I hate having to scroll sideways. Not to mention it's even more annoying because it's not even a valid entry. I think that since you HAVE to use Imageshack and you HAVE to post a thumbnail, anyone who does otherwise should expect to have their post automatically deleted.

Slick6
Sven and Darkcyde, the theme this week is a rally snow photo.

And Darkcyde needs to use image shack because it is frustrating when they put giant photos in their reply! Come on, get with it!

dori-san
Can we also get someone to delete the post with the stupidly huge picture that has nothing to do with the competition? Forums are supposed to be contained within my screen, I hate having to scroll sideways. Not to mention it's even more annoying because it's not even a valid entry. I think that since you HAVE to use Imageshack and you HAVE to post a thumbnail, anyone who does otherwise should expect to have their post automatically deleted.

EXACTLY!

i spent a good 2 hours on this photoshoot alone, i've got about a dozen really good pictures, it was hard to choose the best.

Final Entry

CrackHoor
He saved his replay, watched it, then pressed select to bring up the photodrive interface. You can do this with any replay.

Oh, Thanks for the info!:)

By the way, I love your Avtar! Laughed up a good one when I saw it!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's my Week 3 entry! Hope you like!👍

FINAL ENTRY

Here are some honorable mentions...

XCNuse
..or not.. look at how blury it is 👎

I agree, in the thumbnail it looks amazing but the fullsize picture could have been alot better.

dont get me wrong, mine has its flaws too.

XCNuse
..or not.. look at how blury it is 👎

Or maybe it is QUALITY! It adds to the effect, and it elimates the jaggies. And nobody's disin your pic, so come on. I guess when the polls come around, the voters will tell the story!👍

Hope you like mine :)

FINAL ENTRY

and below are the ones that didn't make it, though it was VERY hard choice, the black and white side cam is imo pretty damn nice :)

(last one aint that good)

BTW the other pics posted by other members are great :)

you, um, missed the car. LOL! just messing, but odd framing might not fare so well... then again, it might just be the gimick that takes the win. different, I'll give you that.

mine will be up either later tonight or tomorrow. I've got a lot of them taken, I just need to decide which one I want to use. This week is gonna be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back