GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 3

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shmak - That picture is great! I personally prefer the Vertical pictures over Horizontal most of the time, just more of a dramatic feel to them.

hey thanks =] im thinking that the vertical pics have a more pleasing aspect ratio, closer to 1:2. ultimately it depends on the composition, but i think im gonna start cropping some horizontal ones to give a widescreen aspect.

-Shmak

Um... maybe it's just me, but uh... Horizontal pics come out 1280x960 and vertical pics come out 960x1280. The aspect ratio doesn't change from one to the other.

blah blah blah technicalities hehe. they LOOK closer to 1:2. the borders on the thumbs add to this i guess. thanks for the hint Dori =P

-Shmak

440 CHARGER
Or maybe it is QUALITY! It adds to the effect, and it elimates the jaggies. And nobody's disin your pic, so come on. I guess when the polls come around, the voters will tell the story!👍

im not dissin it i just wish it looked the same as the thumbnail, cause it looks extremely nice in the thumbnail :D

just to blurry for my liking in fullsize :indiff:

It isn't cool until you Click On It

FINAL ENTRY

Its in B&W to disguise the fact that the car is teal....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some that I thought were cool, but didnt make the cut:

I almosted used this one:

I liked it, just not too original...

You may have been the king in '82, but I'm a '98....

Eat my dust, er....snow!

There is an Audi Quattro somewhere in there.....

Blinded by the light...

Not too good, but I think its cool.

Okay, this is what the car is like in color. The wheels don't scream "rally" to me...but I like them:

Didn't see this on the Prize Car List: :grumpy:

XCNuse
im not dissin it i just wish it looked the same as the thumbnail, cause it looks extremely nice in the thumbnail :D

just to blurry for my liking in fullsize :indiff:

Sorry XCNuse, did'nt mean to vent on ya like that!:P It's just that I got a nice compliment and you shot it down! Maybe I'll try to get that angle again in a little bit better focus!

But hey, it's COOL!:cool:

440 CHARGER
Or maybe it is QUALITY! It adds to the effect, and it elimates the jaggies. And nobody's disin your pic, so come on. I guess when the polls come around, the voters will tell the story!👍
Indeed, i am lovin that photo its bad ass! (Quality car aswel!!)

Noticed the mixed reviews about mine :D, that's good though. I quite liked it. It has a sense of pace, and looks quite realistic. I also like how the road curves in to the distance with the speed blur effect.

code_kev
Noticed the mixed reviews about mine :D, that's good though. I quite liked it. It has a sense of pace, and looks quite realistic. I also like how the road curves in to the distance with the speed blur effect.

I liked yours Code. Has a good sense of speed, and the snow flying in the air on the right gives a nice look as well. Nice Job.👍

Just did about 20 different pictures. Most pleased with this one. Resized to 1024x768 for A) my desktop, and B) due to the resizing of the image on Imageshack when you click it. Looks less crap.

FINAL ENTRY

which one shall i submit???? :indiff:

amg1a.jpg

amg2a.jpg

amg3a.jpg

amg4a.jpg

amg5a.jpg

amg6a.jpg

pillaka
which one shall i submit???? :indiff:
None of them. They're very nice, and all, but read the first post. There are rules and a theme.

Here are a couple of mine from last night... didn't realise there was a theme, but by sheer coincidence.... :)

FINAL ENTRY:-

... and another Portrait Mode pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back