GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 3

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
G A R A
I was just wondering if there was some technical reason that we had to be hosted by ImageShack, and nothing else.
I like it because it has easily copiable coding for the thumbnails, it keeps the polls looking neat and not all different sizes, and it's easy to use and free. I don't think it's that big of a deal to use it.

G A R A
Whoa, The Alchemist, that has got to be cold driving in the snow with the roof off! Nice photos.

Yea i wanted something different from everyone else so i thought about the convertible in the snow, atleast it was sunny :dopey:

Slick6
I like it because it has easily copiable coding for the thumbnails, it keeps the polls looking neat and not all different sizes, and it's easy to use and free. I don't think it's that big of a deal to use it.

would you consider adding photobucket to the allowed list? it gives useable thumbnails as well, it just doesnt give the image size and is a few pixels larger. but, you know the image will be less than 250k.

Which one do you guys like best?

Nevermind the pictures above, what do you think of these?
FINAL ENTRY

Well I had a workable thumbnail, at the same size as Imageshacks. I even made that little black bit with the full sized image's file size and dimensions on it.

Meh, I'm using Imageshack now any how.

icemanshooter23

Which one do you guys like best?

Nevermind the pictures above, what do you think of these?

They are'nt bad, but they just are'nt eye-catching to me... The one from the rear is'nt bad, but they are just a little too dark. And for the other two of the NSX, the one with the Corola Rally Car in the back is the better one in my opinion. Hope I was of some help to you Iceman... Good Luck!:)

I know, but it shows what I think of procrastinators. ;) Anything else you would like to critique?

Do you want me (or anyone else) to close the threads once the contests are over?

Yah, that would be good. Alot of people don't realize the competitions are over and still try to submit an entry. But you could leave the polls open so I can announce the winner every week. Thanks for the help PR. It's good to see you participating in the competitions. :)

Returning the favor, as this thing went out just like the PSCs used to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back