GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 5

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 300 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 6 and Week 5 poll will be up when Slick6 gets online and TsLeng chooses his top 20. Patience. ;)

This Week's Competition is Over!
Please give me some time to get things sorted out here, I've had a hectic day. :indiff:

Really looking forward the top 20
those 20 entries must be really awesome
its gonna hard to pick your favorite

Sorry guys about the idle time here, I should have got the PM's sent out sooner to the winners.

Slick6
Sorry guys about the idle time here, I should have got the PM's sent out sooner to the winners.

Argh. I hadn't gotten one. Oh well. I didn't think it was all that great compared to the others. Plus he had easily over 100 entries to pick from down to 20.

Actually....i only really really like a few of all the pics posted which makes it easy to select at first.

And then...... :crazy: I have to choose some 15 more out of a possible 30 (average for me, the rest are too crappy to me) photos to make it 20 and it really blows me off :ouch:

So finally, I have chosen my 20 best pics(mine included :dopey: ) and PMed slick.

As I see it, this competition is only going to get bigger and bigger, so good luck to future winners........ 👍 :)

For me, I dun think I'm gonna win anytime soon judging by the number of great talents here so I'm just gonna enjoy trying my luck to get into the finals and voting. 👍

TsLeng
Actually....i only really really like a few of all the pics posted which makes it easy to select at first.

And then...... :crazy: I have to choose some 15 more out of a possible 30 (average for me, the rest are too crappy to me) photos to make it 20 and it really blows me off :ouch:

So finally, I have chosen my 20 best pics(mine included :dopey: ) and PMed slick.

As I see it, this competition is only going to get bigger and bigger, so good luck to future winners........ 👍 :)

For me, I dun think I'm gonna win anytime soon judging by the number of great talents here so I'm just gonna enjoy trying my luck to get into the finals and voting. 👍

Thank you very much TsLeng and Slick, and to the other members who look after this competition!

it's growing indeed bigger. Maybe next competition some more entreis in the final, like 25 maybe. Just a tought.

So Tsleng May we know on what terms you based for good, bad or crappy.
Just for future refernce :)

Otherwise very good work guys for a nice and big comp.

I don't think I made it into the top 20 cause I'm almost always ignored in most public settings, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back