GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 9

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 155 comments
Crap. People used the Europa. I was going to wait until nearer the end so nobody would use my car, but it looks like I waited too long and now I'm just a follower. Oh well :-\ Here it is anyway:
Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

I was going to put 4 HMs on here, but after reading the discussion I'll stick with two like in the DPC. Leave some openings for other people...I sure had a hard enough time finding a good photo site :-\ Did anybody else notice the orange/gold NSX sitting by the track on the straightaway? It's near the end and has two crappy hatches parked next to it. Interesting if you find it.

*edit*: Hmmm...there are more vertical building pictures in here than I thought...might have to change these around a bit if it keeps up.

Valkendorm
FINAL ENTRY

WHY???? Why would you put a spoiler on one of the most beautiful cars ever made!?? Sorry, the picture's fine, I'm just deeply saddened to see such a beautiful car's lines messed up :(

That's Honda's headquarters. :P In GT3, if you looked closely, you could see the Asimo robot.

This one was a tough choice though, I had 3 others picked out aside from this one:

FINAL ENTRY

Final Entry

There's no point to chosing a track in the theme when people zoom in so close to the car it doesn't matter what track they're on. Ooooh look at my (wheels/flaming exhaust/drift/insert cliche here) they're so 1337 h4XX0rrr!!!1 Seriously, though, this is a good theme, good luck everyone!

FINAL ENTRY

My other efforts....
<-- this is my fav, but can't tell it's Tokyo :indiff:

JTSnooks
WHY???? Why would you put a spoiler on one of the most beautiful cars ever made!?? Sorry, the picture's fine, I'm just deeply saddened to see such a beautiful car's lines messed up :(

Why? I sure like the original XJ220, but I wanted to build something like a Road Version of the XJ220 Race Car and found that the spoiler gave it a meaner look. So I kept it. Anyway, i'm looking forward to buy one in another color and keep it like the original one. :)

Oh well, I sure don't like putting spoilers on any car in the game... on over 230 cars, i've only put a spoiler on about 8 of them.

FINAL ENTRY

I love holidays... sat in front of GT for longer than was healthy today!

Posted heaps of pics because I couldn't seem to deduct any when choosing. Now that I have, I keep thinking I should change the final entry!

These have been edited only by adjusting brightness, contrast and size, as per regulations.

Anyone else with a widescreen monitor (16:10 aspect)? You can use these as wallpaper!

Valkendorm
Why? I sure like the original XJ220, but I wanted to build something like a Road Version of the XJ220 Race Car and found that the spoiler gave it a meaner look. So I kept it. Anyway, i'm looking forward to buy one in another color and keep it like the original one. :)

Oh well, I sure don't like putting spoilers on any car in the game... on over 230 cars, i've only put a spoiler on about 8 of them.

OFF TOPIC BUT

Actually don't know if you noticed or not but adding a spolier does more than change the looks. You actually get more downforce front and rear. You do have to go in the settings and change it. I have found that this can make a huge impact on the cars handling. Ex. is the Jauguar has a very happy tail end, slap a spoiler on there run up the downforce to full rear+ half front and now the car is a lot more stable.

JettaZoom
OFF TOPIC BUT

Actually don't know if you noticed or not but adding a spolier does more than change the looks. You actually get more downforce front and rear. You do have to go in the settings and change it. I have found that this can make a huge impact on the cars handling. Ex. is the Jauguar has a very happy tail end, slap a spoiler on there run up the downforce to full rear+ half front and now the car is a lot more stable.
Still off topic, but yeah, I know about the downforce. I even put one on my viper srt-10 out of needing the downforce (plus it's not as pretty as the '99 one, so who cares?). That's the only car I've put one on...just seemed a shame to me because the XJ220 flows so well. Especially for a photo competition. I can understand it for racing, but for pictures I would've taken it off. Ok, done with that, back on topic!

Orbit
I love holidays... sat in front of GT for longer than was healthy today!

Posted heaps of pics because I can't seem to deduct any at the moment! Decision for final entry pending.

These have been edited only by adjusting brightness, contrast and size, as per regulations.

Anyone else with a widescreen monitor (16:10 aspect)? You can use these as wallpaper!

Woah!! Some of the nicest pictures out there by far!

Good job, I like the hood shot the most, very realistic!

FINAL ENTRY

I have many more cool pics, but most of them are only focusing on the car, and not the duo track/car.

So this is the one i picked.

Thx

I have'nt seen any of this car yet I don't think??? Now watch 10 of them show up after this one! (Hope Not!) I may change it cause something just is'nt clicking with it???

FINAL ENTRY!

And for the sake of the competition, I AM NOT going to post any Honorable Mentions!:)

Here is the same pic with Clean up and a few other touches done in photoshop! (I just thought I would post if for fun!)

hey, i finaly got my usb memory stick ! so now at last i can post my pictures on this amazing forum!! right these are my first pictures so please tell me what you think (truthfully) i would be gratefull,

FINAL ENTRY

JUST A FEW MORE OF MY FIRST PICS, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE.

AND THATS ALL FOR NOW BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HOW I DO IN THIS COMPOTITION, AND ENTERING THE NEXT !! C YAS :sly: :sly:

Back