GT4 Photomode Magazine Cover: Week 3

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 121 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickyc
ok boys i change it now, god dont kno wot all the fuss was bout like i said soz

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

This is your final warning against using slang, please refrain from it. I's are captialized, it's what not wot, it's know not kno, and I haven't got the slightest idea what soz is. I can deal with mis spellings but please refrain from using internet slang on these boards since it's against the AUP.

BlazinXtreme
This is your final warning against using slang, please refrain from it. I's are captialized, it's what not wot, it's know not kno, and I haven't got the slightest idea what soz is. I can deal with mis spellings but please refrain from using internet slang on these boards since it's against the AUP.

ok soz man chill didnt read the forum rules ma badd will read them now like ๐Ÿ‘

Ok guys, here is this week's effort:

FINAL ENTRY!

Hope you like!๐Ÿ‘
Left one is larger, Right one is smaller.
(I recomend checking out the right one because you can see the entire cover without scrolling! You get a much better overall idea of how it looks!)
And BlazinX, could you put the right one in the poll, Thanks!

Yes, I know BlazinX already submitted a cover that has Mopar as the title, but I know of at least 3 magazines that have a title of Mopar something... It truly was my intention the whole time to use Mopar in my title. I am not copying BlazinX!

As for the pictures... If you are wondering how to get a Petty Blue Charger Super Bee in GT4, You Can't! I did a bit of color changing in Photoshop to get it that color. And I got the New Charger SRT 8 photo from: http://www.dodge.com/autoshow/charger_srt8/gallery.html
Thats a SWEET ride right there fellaz!

Enjoy!:)

440>
where did take your photo with your charger? track or photo travel location?
I really like the reflection on that chrome ... it looks beautiful
I have to say you did a great job again ...
very stylish with those lines

440 Charger shouldnt be allowed to enter, hes already last weeks winner??? That wouldnt be fair if he won, we should let everyone have a chance? :/ whatever... nice work anyways.

if you are FIA, are you going to ban M.Schumacher racing F1? :D
how about this? if 440 wins again, let the 2nd place choose the topic
Since there is a Designer's Choice Award, so every week may have 2 winners
I think it is fair enough ...
the only thing I would complaint is too many people bias on car choice not design

i think he should be allowed in, he won last week so he could choose this weeks theme so of course its gonna be gd becuase he is not gonna choose sumit he reckons he is gonna do crap at,......nice one 440 ๐Ÿ‘

well ... I hope you guys are joking
if you don't see pro's work, how could you get the idea to make a better cover next time?
Motivation is really important and I think most of us will pick up some new design skills pretty quick ... sooner or later we will catch up
once you beat the pro, you should be more satisfied than winning from a bunch of newbies .... and this is the spirit of competition (same idea with the A-Spec point)

Hey guys, time and fortune has not been on my side this week but I have managed a quick cover for this weeks competition, I got a new HDD so I had to re-install everything. I got a 200 GB (hhhmmm how many mag covers can I save on that?) anyway here is a quick effort, any quick suggestions will be good.

440 CHARGER
Ok guys, here is this week's effort:

FINAL ENTRY!

Hope you like!

very nice!...looks like I'll have to turn it up a notch to hang ;). I especially like the asphalt texture created over the Mopar text. Great job! ๐Ÿ‘

eastley >
your new one look much better than the last one
the orange colour really stand out this time
I think it is pretty decent ...
and I dont know what else you can add or modify

franz
440>
where did take your photo with your charger? track or photo travel location?
I really like the reflection on that chrome ... it looks beautiful
I have to say you did a great job again ...
very stylish with those lines

I actually took that photo at Laguna Seca in Photo Drive beleive it or not! But that is not what gave the chrome a good look... I did a lot of color moding as you can tell, and alot of contrast stuff... But what makes the chrome look so good is the simple little tool called the Burn tool. It is the little hand that looks like it's pinching something, and it's clustered with the Dodge tool and Sponge tool... It makes the dark colors darker and leaves the light colors alone. It's basically a contrast increasing tool that you can paint where you want. It makes Chrome look nice!

As for my Mag Cover, thankyou everyone for the comments. And I too was thinking that you guys might not want me to participate anymore if I keep winning. I guess I will just have to allow the runner up or whoever I feel created the better mag cover to pick the next weeks theme. I really don't want to discourage others from posting when they see my covers, so maybe I will also have to wait until the last moment to submit.

But you guys have submitted some good stuff this week and I still think it's anyones game right now. Currently there are 12 entries and I see three or four that are just as good as mine, so.

OK, enough of this rambling.... Later.:)

FINAL ENTRY
'

I could have done much better, but my flash drive is about 6000 miles away from me right now... argh

Overclocked412
440 Charger shouldnt be allowed to enter, hes already last weeks winner??? That wouldnt be fair if he won, we should let everyone have a chance? :/ whatever... nice work anyways.

Here's an idea. After the last week of the month's comp, a person can only win the comp once a month. That way all the winners will have a whole month to come up with their next kick-*$$ project. Seems to me that something like this would improve the quality of ALL the participants (not that there are any BAD entries). Just a thought.

I am very confused about your idea, Swissbear
Are you saying if someone, let say 440, win at week 5, then if he get most votes again in week 6, his winning at week 6 will not count? and say the 2nd place in week 6 will be the winner?

Actually 440 conceded in week 2, that means it would go to me...but I conceded as well, that means Viper Zero is up. 440 won't pick every week.

To be honest, he shouldnt be penalised for winning every week, if he is that good it will just rise the standard of magazine covers! I say fair play to him ๐Ÿ‘

Evo Paul
To be honest, he shouldnt be penalised for winning every week, if he is that good it will just rise the standard of magazine covers! I say fair play to him ๐Ÿ‘
ditto ๐Ÿ‘

Evo Paul

ye wot he said lol ๐Ÿ‘

440 willing conceded, I didn't make him. We are just trying to think of away to get more people thinking up themes.

Its really hard to think a theme for magazine
its not like what kind of cars with which specific track combination
anyway I got some theme ideas couple days ago
hope this may help Viperzero a bit if he having trouble to think of one

Supercars, Used cars, WRC, JGTC, F1, concept cars, travel magazine, game magazine

franz
I am very confused about your idea, Swissbear
Are you saying if someone, let say 440, win at week 5, then if he get most votes again in week 6, his winning at week 6 will not count? and say the 2nd place in week 6 will be the winner?

Close but not what I meant. Let's just use the first comp in May as a starting point. Whoever wins that comp (which I'm guessing is week 5) would not be able to enter for 4 weeks (a month) so that others may have a chance to win. And then the winner of week 6 would not be able to enter for 4 weeks (a month) etc, etc.

I think with something to that effect that the competion would be come tougher and tough as the weeks go by since the past winners would have more time to work on their next project and progressively get better and better as the comps progress.

I hope the way I've worded it makes sense.

FINAL ENTRY
Good day all. Here is my offering for this week.

Everything on this cover is mine and there were no exterior sources used (other then the PS2 images :sly: )

The second thumb is for the MASSIVE image.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back