GT4 PMC Week 34

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 152 comments
JFM92_GTRacer
how'd u get so much smoke?^^

You Powerbrake for a few seconds, let off of the brakes so your car goes forward a bit, then put the brakes back on... After that its just a matter of taking the pic a just the right moment... also you can put on tire damage with Super soft tires & just whale on them till they are dark red & you'll get loads of smoke. like so....

Danger Orange
You Powerbrake for a few seconds, let off of the brakes so your car goes forward a bit, then put the brakes back on... After that its just a matter of taking the pic a just the right moment... also you can put on tire damage with Super soft tires & just whale on them till they are dark red & you'll get loads of smoke. like so....

Also, if you put the replay speed to fast forward by clicking either R3 or L3 (not sure which one), the smoke stays around for the same amount of time as regular speed, but it accumulates much faster because the time lapse is faster, and there is a lot more smoke. Try it out if you don't understand, and than you will understand!

Danger Orange
It doesnt always have to be about the bling.... White rims can look PHAT AS HELL too.. 👍
Danger Orange, if your thumbnail & preview on the first page isn't an entry, please remove them ;)

Franz thanks for the praise, you wouldn't believe how many times I recropped that shot until I was happy with it! :dopey:

Jonas_AH
How do you guys manage to get the cars so damn shiny? :confused:
I took mine to the car wash... twice! :D

Wow! We have some good entries this competition. I will post mine tonight when I update my gallery. It hasn't been updated in a week. ;)

Final Entry

wheelprev4il.jpg

WOW....that is preaty funky there CoolGeekz to bad about the Mitsu*****i sign on them....would be better if they were blank.....i like it alot....tell me how does the car drive...i am interested in the ASL but idk if i wanna buy it. :)

its quite nimble actually, with supersofts its really sticky, good for tight tracks like George and Citta di Aria

and yes i wanted to remove the mitsubishi emblem, but i would be disqualified :crazy:

well with or without the emblem....you have my vote. u added great color and depth to the pic.u have a great background and it totally matches the color of the car. I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT THIS WEEKEND IM GONNA BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!

you will need to resize the image to 400x300 pixels (or 300x400) with software such as photoshop or one of the many free image management progs like irfanview.

Then add that to imageshack and use the Embeddable Code to post it below your Final Entry Thumbnail.

Oh gosh this week was hard for me... I might change this, I have another pic as a runner up, and I like it just as much. But anyway:

FINAL ENTRY

rufsideprev8bp.jpg

Please let me know what you think of it.

DOR, You're a real bastard! you know that? :lol:
Very delicious wheels! 👍 👍

But it looks to me that you've made a selection around the car to blur the background. As far as I know that's not allowed... ?

(that's got nothing to do with the "bastard" ofcourse, that was just because your so good 👍 ).

Final Entry

I really worked hard to get the "Bling" as high as possible, it is just so hard to get a moving car into the lights just right and still make a good pic, however I think I got it with this one.

There are some nice entries this week; I was tempted to use the green Volk wheels that PR used (they look pretty good on some black cars), but instead decided on a bit different approach to the theme. Scaff's idea of using stock wheels sounded decent, and 440 asked for big ones:

FINAL ENTRY:

week34pre7vm.jpg

Brock5000
you will need to resize the image to 400x300 pixels (or 300x400) with software such as photoshop or one of the many free image management progs like irfanview.

Then add that to imageshack and use the Embeddable Code to post it below your Final Entry Thumbnail.
thanx Brock! i'll try that out!
BTW does doing that make ur chances of making the top 20 somehow?
i aint that desperate, but curious.

Back