• 152 comments
Photoshop ISN'T ALLOWED??!!:irked:
......ok I'll try to give it a shot this week too:tup::scared:

I LOVE your entry brock, best one yet IMO:drool:

G-T-4-Fan
Photoshop ISN'T ALLOWED??!!
......ok I'll try to give it a shot this week too

I LOVE your entry brock, best one yet IMO
You can only adjust Brightness and contrast, add text, borders and use the clone stamp to remove the GT4 watermark. Anything else is not allowed.

Brock5000
Last drinks, gentlemen! :cheers:

I've asked 440 Charger for his Top 20 so if you're yet to enter, do it soon 👍

:scared: I was about to update my entry, but can't upload it from where I am... I would need a couple of hours??

Oh i`m late but here they go any way.
Final.

preview.

audinavartowh.jpg

LGforce
Oh i`m late but here they go any way.
Final.

It could just be me, but it looks like you used some soft focus effect for your shot.

Melaneimoon
DOR, You're a real bastard! you know that? :lol:
Very delicious wheels! 👍 👍

But it looks to me that you've made a selection around the car to blur the background. As far as I know that's not allowed... ?

(that's got nothing to do with the "bastard" ofcourse, that was just because your so good 👍 ).

Adjustment of the aperture will change your depth of field, ie how focused things in the fore/background are compared to the subject you are focused on. He was probably just using a very small aperture.

i use a 1.4 arpeture... gives it a sharp car & a blurred background.. pretty simple to do. [at least with manual-focus ] :)

Green3VZ
Adjustment of the aperture will change your depth of field, ie how focused things in the fore/background are compared to the subject you are focused on. He was probably just using a very small aperture.

Actually, I thought the same thing as mealaniemoon when I first looked at Danger Orange's entry, soooo... You can kind of see a halo around the car. Look through the wing and there is not as much blur. DO, if you can send me the original and have it look the same way, than you are all good. But otherwise, I may have to leave you out, and I don't want to do that!:)

k1mario1986
Final Entree
rimsprevieuw8ch.jpg

You obviously have a photoshoped image here with alot of Sharpening filter. But you must tell me what wheels those are! They look really great, as does your shot. It's shame it's not within the rules.:indiff:

And everyone, it's around 2:00 PM CST, 3:00 PM EST where I am located, so that will give you another 7 or 8 hours to get your entries in this evening. Better step it up too, because there are at least 20 good shots you will have to beat!👍

440 CHARGER
Actually, I thought the same thing as mealaniemoon when I first looked at Danger Orange's entry, soooo... You can kind of see a halo around the car. Look through the wing and there is not as much blur. DO, if you can send me the original and have it look the same way, than you are all good. But otherwise, I may have to leave you out, and I don't want to do that!:)

You obviously have a photoshoped image here with alot of Sharpening filter. But you must tell me what wheels those are! They look really great, as does your shot. It's shame it's not within the rules.:indiff:

ohw that sux :ill: I thought sharpening was in the rules! my fault then no problem. I have no idea what kind of rims it are. Will look it up next time I play Gt4

YO 440!!! Check the original!!! I noticed that odd bit around the wing also & I think it might be a glitch due to the aftermarket spoiler or something... I dunno... it is funky though..

::::EDIT:::::check out this monster glitch!

***edit,edit** I suck at spelling tonight :crazy:

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• Photoshop may NOT be used to change colors, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.
It would appear that two of this week's entrants have failed to follow the rules, they are k1mario1986 & LGforce. As such I have no option but to disqualify them from this week's competition. Please be sure to stick within the rules next week.

If you wish to make use of Photoshop beyond what this competition allows, then the Advanced Photomode competiton is the place to be.

you are welcome to post but it will probably be too late by then ;) I've asked Charger to send me the top 20 by late tonight my time (it's afternoon now) as tomorrow I will be up at the crack of dawn to go to the local race track for a bit of real sideways action, and probably won't be online at all.

Jonas_AH
I accidently removed my pic at ImageShack so I had to upload it again and the adress to it changed. Just so you know :)

You can actually restore previously deleted pics on imageshack, simply view the 'deleted images' and click on the 'undelete' button. I don't know if it gives you the same link address, but it's worth knowing.

OK, I am picking them right now! Sorry, I was going to do it last night but I completely forgot and fell asleep at an uncharacteristically early hour last night. (9:00) So now that I am finally up and going this morning, I will now pick!:)

COMPETITION CLOSED!

Danger Orange
THANKS!!! truth be told, I was just trying to make it as smooth as the Impreza on your avater!!

actually i re-airbrushed 90% of the impreza.. just to fix the jaggies & get a better reflection than the square ones we usually get.. but thanks for the compliment 👍
ORIGINAL STi MODIFIED STi if ur curious :)

Danger Orange
YO 440!!! Check the original!!! I noticed that odd bit around the wing also & I think it might be a glitch due to the aftermarket spoiler or something... I dunno... it is funky though..

::::EDIT:::::check out this monster glitch!

***edit,edit** I suck at spelling tonight :crazy:

Well, sorry for speculating DO! It is strange how it looks odd under the wing, but I guess that's how it is. Sorry to have to single you out like that but we gotta make sure it's fair for everyone. Thankyou for supplying the original, and your entry will be included in the final decision!:)

Back