GT4 Poll 3: Returning Rally cars POLL CLOSED/images removed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sambert
  • 43 comments
  • 2,087 views

Select a rally car from GTC/GT3 that you would most like to see in GT4


  • Total voters
    96
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would vote for bug-eyed WRX if I didn't already know Solberg's newer ride is in. It was an excellent car for both road and dirt, even if it wasn't quite as torquey as the 206. I also wouldn't mind the Accent and CZ3, sine they both look so right.

I'd like to see the Mini Rally Cars back (both the GT2 classic and GT4 new-body), and especially the new-gen Celica rally car (fictional, sadly) from GT2.
 
I voted for the Celica, I adopted that car starting with Sega Rally Championship.
The street version is a good medium powered car too. I hope Toyota one day will be back into the WRC.
 
I wanted to vote for the Escort and the Delta, but as I could only vote for one, I went with the escort. Handles like a dream.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the super 1600 rally class cars in GT4. Some examples are the renault clio, ford fiesta, suzuki ignis, opel/vauxhall corsa. They are all quick, but not uber-quick, and very nimble.
 
Love the escort, top 10 cars in the game, top 3 AWD cars..
 
I voted for the Accent. Because the other ones are more or less confirmed for GT4 allready. But I still did not see a pic of the Accent.
 
Hopefully gt4 will include mk1 & 2 escort rally cars, and the 60s ford falcon rally cars.
 
Touring Mars
Controversy... I just gave the Mitsu CZ3 it's first vote... it's only thus far been in GTConcept, but it's mighty quick and handles like a dream.
TM
Well it now has 3 votes. The CZ-3 (Mitsu Colt (I think)) drives like it's on rails plus the fact that it pulls so hard for such a small car. I think if in GT4, this'll be one of my most used rally/slippery track cars. :D:tup:

Hail the CZ-3 :bowdown:
 
Same damn focus for GT2, GT3, GT4?
Kazunori, why can’t we have a real focus?? Maybe all the rally games have the licences sewn up. Still, if the dodgy white one is all we’re getting, then I hope they bring back the blue colour option from GT2. Better yet make a polyphony digital special Focus.


It’s in your interest ford
 

Attachments

  • 1211-1.jpg
    1211-1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 6
I'd like to see the Escort RS Cosworth Rally car back and i'd like to see the Current Focus WRC, not the old 1999 one. Oh and a bloody RS200.

Hell yes, Iwonder why PD's always putting the same ugly focus when the new one's 10 times pretier and better. Anyway, I saw a shot of the New WRC Focus in Enthusia. If Enthusia has it and not GT4, it's a shame.

I voted for the Accent. Because the other ones are more or less confirmed for GT4 allready. But I still did not see a pic of the Accent.

Here are my integral toughts.

See ya :sly:
 
Lambo88
Hell yes, Iwonder why PD's always putting the same ugly focus when the new one's 10 times pretier and better. Anyway, I saw a shot of the New WRC Focus in Enthusia. If Enthusia has it and not GT4, it's a shame.

That’s good news about newer focus in enthusia, as greater chance now for GT4.
Have you noticed the car roster similarities between the two games? even the old pug 206 from GT3 is in. It seems that there are certain models that are easy/cheap to licence so game companies all do them. No more penny pinching please sony


Which focus rally car was it? sponsorship?
 
I voted for the Xsara because it's the only FF and NA rally car in the list.

Not only it would be good to be able to drive something different from the rest again, but also it's a very challenging and rewarding drive. Love it. 👍
 
Samberto
Poll three allows you to select a rally car from GTC/GT3 that you would most like to see in GT4.

Note: I have deliberately omitted the Escudo. Further, I have decided against making separate categories for the EVO and Impreza prototype cars. Finally, the Stratos has been omitted, as it was not selectable without a hack.

My vote goes to the Celica. (sega rally memories)


My vote goes to the Subaru Impreza 2 door. That thing won me so many races in GT2 and GT3. Hopefully, it will do the same in GT4 along with the new Subaru.
Its cool to see 3 generations of Lancer and Impreza Rally Cars.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, Andrea. Are you a male Andrea as in Italian sopranoist Andrea Bocacelli (not sure if I spelled it right. Help me if you can, classical music fans!), or female Andrea? Anyhow, welcome.

You know, GTPlanet... if you search around GTPlanet, I created only one thread (so far) in the World Rally Forums called "Successful Rally Cars." If you go there, you'll find a plethora of wonderful rally cars. One of them is... another Lancia that I considered a very nice, full-sized car that must have been pretty nice to see in action. So go there for more ideas.

After looking at the other two pages past my last comment, I finally seen some GT Concept pictures in English apart from what I have saved on my computer (French Language). That newer Mini Cooper looks VERY nice and should make for a nice mix on the tarmac and off-tarmac rally courses. There's so much nostalgia with that, concerning the little rack used on old-style rally cars. Personally, I'd like to see it. Then you'd have to be curious what you put on the top of that Mini. Who knows? That thing may be carrying a box full of copies of Gran Turismo 4 to give to wonderful racing fans who happen to own a PS2. And after all, a box full of Gran Turismo 4 boxes add 100 horsepower to your Mini Cooper! Okay... maybe not. But still interesting to see as a picture. But I'd prefer either it in British Racing Green, or in a nice red color. Good job, Heihachi (Post #22, Page 2).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back