GT4 quit working. I had to return it.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 65 comments
  • 3,936 views
fasj6418
same thing happen with me here in brazil... i thought it was because of the lame chinese alternative copy i was using... freeze and didn´t work, got a replacement, work for a day and freeze again...

now i´ve got a copy of the american version (original) :drool: :dopey: :crazy: 👍 but can´t play because THOSE TWO CRAPPY ALTERNATIVE COPIES DETROYED THE LENS OF MY PS2!!!!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

i think its happening to a lot of people....
Yes it is happening to a lot of people. They even told me that when I returned my first copy.
 
My game's locked up on the loading screen twice before, it's odd.
 
Thats happened to me, I have the Australian version. It froze at the settings screen before a race but I restarted the PS2 and after about 10 minutes it worked fine 👍
 
nothing like that has ever happened to me, i'm using the slim pstwo
 
My Australian copy seems to work fine strange isn't it so many copys work and so many don't.
 
Event Horizon
*ahem* we have a winner.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, that was great, I read the review and then I watched the reviewmovie... awesome, in fact I should buy that game.... I mean you don't see that very often...
 
Back