Gt4 Release Date

• Thread starter lil_viper
  • 665 comments
The Sony guy in that IGN article said "GT4 will be the most complete racing game to date." If I was at Sony, I dont think I'd want to be saying it quite that way now.
Complete, and game to date should be stricken from all sony press material conserning this game.

I'm pretty patient about these things, but I'm starting to get really P.O.ed at these continuing delays. I'm going to make my computer wall paper that big picture of the art gallery with 12-3-04 on it in lights.

b

cudadude2
The Sony guy in that IGN article said "GT4 will be the most complete racing game to date."

I agree... what date? they don't even know!!!! :odd:

and if by "to date" they mean (now) what good does the most complete game do if no one can get it????? my advice: stop w/ the bs and deliver the goods.

Sorry, i just found this in the GT4 Demo thread. No offence at all Jedi, it's just kind of a good summary that many of us felt less than a week ago.

Jedi2016
Exactly... kind of hard to push back a game that's already out the door, ain't it? What are they gonna do, recall the master, destroy the hundreds of thousands of copies that have already been manufactured, and continue to work on it? The odds of that are so small as to not even be worth consideration.

Unfortunately by a cruel twist of nastiness, it's true.

donbenni
Sorry, i just found this in the GT4 Demo thread. No offence at all Jedi, it's just kind of a good summary that many of us felt less than a week ago.

Unfortunately by a cruel twist of nastiness, it's true.

OUCH. god hates you Jedi.

Back