GT4 Tracks And Photo Locations.

• Thread starter GTXLR
  • 599 comments
Well thank you :) .
The forum I moved to burned down, so I decided to get back in here, and I'm surprised by the ammount of GT4 info available :eek: . Let's hope the new GT comes soon.

What about Gran Canyon North?

Imo it's the upper track in this layout.

Attachments

• Gran Canyon Layout + Nord-70.JPG
    Gran Canyon Layout + Nord-70.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 28
Yay!!! I return of Grand Valley East!! That was a good circuit when you started off in the shopping cars. (I mean toyota yaris and the like)

I want german circuit back - can't remember the name, and the red rock valley one aswell. It was really challenging with Ford GT40 Race Car I used to love that.

I really hated SSR11 because it was so long and drawn out but I liked the GT3 version since it was a bit shorter. Not that I don't like long tracks or anything. Which reminds me, will they ever bring back the complex string with AI controlled cars? It was fun on 2-player but against 5 opponents would be better.

I guess my work here is done.
Chaser fan has kindly supplied the upto date tracklist, and that thread is now stickied.

Please direct all track talk to that thread.

I agree, you did a great job with this, GTXLR. I've found it very useful over the last year or so. I must admit I never quite understood why it was never stickied.

Nor me really, though i didn't notice as i don't visit the forum regularly, i just keep with the threads i am subscribed to, otherwise it would be impossible to keep up!

helicamen
must admit gt4, what a ****ty game, when I looked at the pictures from photo mode I really thought that this game should bring great graphics.
Well well, now when I tried it and saw the real graphic in game view, **** this smells like gt3 👎 .

GT4 is no longer the best, now its time for KONAMI with Enthusia Professional Racing

1. Photo mode has better graphics than TV resolution since it can and it should do to print off stuff at high-res
2. Gran Turismo 4 IS the racing game with the best graphics. FULL STOP.
3. Gran Turismo games do not have a fragrance, so they cannot "smell like each other"
4. The only links between GT4 and GT3 are that they are in the same series and that some cars are common to them, and a few tracks. GT4 is NOTHING LIKE GT3.
5. Gran Turismo 4 also, to my knowledge, supports 1080i, an ultra-high quality mode, FOR TVS THAT SUPPORT IT.

Daddybird
PD is the best game developer in history, but they also do take the time for it.
You can say that again, IF it comes out for us in February, it will be 22 months late, and 45 months after GT3. Every previous GT game was released around 2 years after the first one. If this sequence had continued, GT5 would have been out xmas this year! :crazy:

Polyphony001
3. Gran Turismo games do not have a fragrance, so they cannot "smell like each other"

GT2 did, one of the CDs had a sort of scratch and sniff coating on it that was supposed to smell like rubber or something! Always thought that was a rather strange idea!

Was that just a European thing or did the rest of the world have it too?

Mercedes SLR
Funnily enough I dont smell video game discs.
No but somewhere they made a big deal about it, I (european) had it too, it still smells just as strong today as it did back in 1999, although we haven't really bothered scratching it much!

Polyphony001
1. Photo mode has better graphics than TV resolution since it can and it should do to print off stuff at high-res
2. Gran Turismo 4 IS the racing game with the best graphics. FULL STOP.
4. The only links between GT4 and GT3 are that they are in the same series and that some cars are common to them, and a few tracks. GT4 is NOTHING LIKE GT3.
5. Gran Turismo 4 also, to my knowledge, supports 1080i, an ultra-high quality mode, FOR TVS THAT SUPPORT IT.

An addition to your point 4 is that you can use your GT3 and GT4P saved game to get an extra bonus in GT4

Liquid Li0n
An addition to your point 4 is that you can use your GT3 and GT4P saved game to get an extra bonus in GT4

Agree with that, but don;t agree with March 11th, as far as I knew there was no release date for GT4 anywhere other than the far east, and even that is because it's already out!

GT4 comes out WHEN THEY DECIDE IT WILL.

Back