GT4 Tracks And Photo Locations.

• Thread starter GTXLR
  • 599 comments
hellnback
Since we don't get Ferrari in GT4 is it too much to ask to get two iddy biddy tracks???

Namely Fiorano & Mugello... :D

That way when Ferrari finally makes it into a GT game, we'll be ready to blast them around those tracks... ;)

those are awesome tracks. I love racing around Mugello in MotoGP 2. It's easy to learn, but very hard to master.

I don’t know if this has been covered, but do we know which tracks will have a reverse version? I wonder if I should be practising backwards Hong Kong, New York, Amalfi and Citta di Aria.

edit-- and George V :dunce:

Heihachi
I don’t know if this has been covered, but do we know which tracks will have a reverse version? I wonder if I should be practising backwards Hong Kong, New York, Amalfi and Citta di Aria.

edit-- and George V :dunce:

Most likely all the Fantasy tracks, and those based on real city locations will feature the reverse option.
All real life tracks will most likely Only be available in one direction.

But for final confirmation we will have to wait for release.
The only Confirmed track with reverse so far is 'El Capitan'

Found on www.granturismo.no : a map of Cathedral Rocks Trail 1.

cathedral_rocks_trail_1_165x168.gif

Does somebody knows the original source for the track layout ?

I knew the scan but I had not seen the layout. Thanks for your answer.
BTW, gtracer is a pretty cool website. With an english option it would be almost perfect. ;)

for me, i thought the photo mode might be a fun novalty for an hour or so, but nothing more. Then i thought, If LeMans were to be in, the Dunlop bridge would be the ulimate photo location. I'd get pics of all my cars there

b

cudadude2
for me, i thought the photo mode might be a fun novalty for an hour or so, but nothing more. Then i thought, If LeMans were to be in, the Dunlop bridge would be the ulimate photo location. I'd get pics of all my cars there

b

Maybe you can get those pictures now when LeMans is in the game.

I didn't say there were any new courses, just said that the courses area has been updated, because last time I checked, only Tsukuba circuit appeared to be the only course you could look at on the site... and seeing the title of this thread is "GT4 Tracks and Photo Locations" I thought this would be the appropriate place to post... sorry to disappoint you, since this obviously seems like old news. My computer must have screwed up last week or sumthing if you guys already noticed the site was updated with more tracks to show

Personal Post #50... sweet i don't have "new member" next to my name anymore

Did you see a lot of Tsukuba circuits originally? I get that sometimes when I load that site up. That's some sort of huge flash animation, and I have to occassionally reload it just to get it load correctly.

hmmm, less than two weeks to go, and no indication of Red Rock Valley or SSR11 (hopefully the old one) :(

The other tracks have suitable replacements (Nürburgring is better than Tahiti Road and Grindlewald combined), but Red Rock Valley and SSR11 were both fantastic, unique tracks.

martialstax
Did you see a lot of Tsukuba circuits originally? I get that sometimes when I load that site up. That's some sort of huge flash animation, and I have to occassionally reload it just to get it load correctly.

Yeah, I guess that's what kept happening.. I thought the courses section was actually updated, because today was the first time it actually worked correctly.

I don't know if any of you realize, but if you click on the actual tracks, you can see videos of the tracks. Everything from Opera Paris to the Ice Arena to Nurburgring Nordschleife is on that site. Just click on the individual buttons on that site. Just because they say "Tsukuba Circuit" doesn't mean that's the only track offered on the site. So look around, should be at least 10 different locales to look at on the website.

JohnBM01
Just click on the individual buttons on that site. Just because they say "Tsukuba Circuit" doesn't mean that's the only track offered on the site. So look around, should be at least 10 different locales to look at on the website.

...I think you're mistaking me for a moron. As i said before, my internet must not have been working, because I've checked the "courses" section often and for some reason it did not work until recently. It's all AOL's fault

I've had problems with the car and the courses section from the beginning on, and I still have. So here's a little hint how to avoid trouble:

When you have opened the cars / courses section, click "reload page" in your browser. Now wait until you see a picture again, then click on your previous choice (cars / courses) again. Now the pictures and videos should load properly.

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Come on guys. It's not difficult.
All you need to do is wait for the Flash (or whatever it is) to load, then you can use it.
It takes time, though, since it's big. Watch your traffic light, in your Start bar.

Cheers,

MasterGT

Relax. I don't hate anyone. You're not a moron. I didn't know if you knew what I was talking about, so if I offended you, I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent.

MasterGT
Come on guys. It's not difficult.
All you need to do is wait for the Flash (or whatever it is) to load, then you can use it.
It takes time, though, since it's big. Watch your traffic light, in your Start bar.
That's not really the problem. When I go onto the site and click on the "cars" tab, it looks like this ...

cars1.jpg

Now I can wait for ages, and nothing's gonna happen. It only works when I press reload, and then choose "cars" again. Then it looks like it should ...

cars2.jpg

Cheers,
the Interceptor

the Interceptor
Now I can wait for ages, and nothing's gonna happen. It only works when I press reload, and then choose "cars" again.
When you are on the "blank" screen, open the sub menu and select a manufacturer. The cars will appear instantaneously. Then select one of them to see the details. ;)

slackbladder
Strangely it never works on IE for me. But it ALWAYS works on Mozilla Firefox!!
Ah, yes, good point. I use Firefox, too, whenever possible.

Cheers,

MasterGT

VV
When you are on the "blank" screen, open the sub menu and select a manufacturer. The cars will appear instantaneously. Then select one of them to see the details. ;)
Ahh yes ... well, that does work, but only since the websites' last update (when the USB sticks arrived). I always use Firefox, and before the update nothing happened whatever I did until I reloaded the page.

Cheers,
the Interceptor

By the way, when Gt4 Japan/China comes out on the 28th, could we have the track list on Gtplanet? Spoiling the surprise doesn't really matter to me anymore, I just want to know what'll be in the game when I get it!

Back