GT4 Tracks And Photo Locations.

• Thread starter GTXLR
  • 599 comments
Polyphony001
By the way, when Gt4 Japan/China comes out on the 28th, could we have the track list on Gtplanet? Spoiling the surprise doesn't really matter to me anymore, I just want to know what'll be in the game when I get it!

The list at the beginning of this thread is pretty much complete already.
After the info about the fully unlocked version at the AGS came out.

Keep in mind that not only are old tracks are returning, they are returning perhaps with bigtime graphical improvements. Remember Special Stages Routes 5 and 11? Route 11 had a different route, but it had very nice graphics even with that colorful Ferris Wheel. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to maybe see three different routes for SSR11 (the one in GT1 with the 90-degree chicane under the main straight; the GT1 version WITHOUT the 90-degree chicane, and the one from GT3).

Out of all the returning tracks, which track do you think had the best redesign?

JohnBM01
Keep in mind that not only are old tracks are returning, they are returning perhaps with bigtime graphical improvements. Remember Special Stages Routes 5 and 11? Route 11 had a different route, but it had very nice graphics even with that colorful Ferris Wheel. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to maybe see three different routes for SSR11 (the one in GT1 with the 90-degree chicane under the main straight; the GT1 version WITHOUT the 90-degree chicane, and the one from GT3).

Out of all the returning tracks, which track do you think had the best redesign?

Maybe you mean special stage R5 and clubman - which use to branch of it. But has anyone actually got confirmation from a RELIABLE source that all past GT track will be in - because I am yet to see any clips or screenshots of tracks like:

Red rock vally

Grindlewald

Grand Valley East

Rome

Rome Night

Thaiti road...

and a host of rally tracks which I cant be bothered to list... but you get the point im sure.

👍

Don't say things like that, in a week's time we will know, anyway. Just be patient. I for one, and also hundreds others, am waiting for Grindelwald. So don't be such a downer!

Just for fun, I'd have to wonder what a combination of SSR5 and SSR11 would be like. About the only combination of tracks that I can recall in a game is maybe "Bayside Line" in Ridge Racer V. The track combined parts of Outer Pass, Sunny Beach, and Green Field. And if the Nurburgring is sometimes called "Green Hell," this combo of SSR5 and SSR11 would be called... Urban Hell? :lol:

ferrari355
i love the traks , grindlewald, red rock valley and the high speed ring i wish they would all come back for GT4

High speed ring is back which is good but personally I want Grindlewald and Rome night to come back immensely . Rome night was excellent, the corners were challenging and had a good amount of straights. Like GTLXR said you get the feeling those tracks arent coming back which is a shame.

So now there is a different meaning to "all" since KY has stated numerous amounts of times that all past tarcks will be in the game :dunce: ; although this seems unlikley - we'll just have to wait for the 28th.

👍

Indeed we will. I personally want Grindelwald and rome night. I'm not too fussed about RRVS but i wouldn't mind seeing what GT4's graphics could do with Tahiti Road... With only 6 days to go though, some people i bet are getting very excited.

Oh and as for who needs grindelwald, i do. Grindelwald absolutely rocked, ricking so much that not even the Nordshcleife could take away its rockingness, so stop dissing it. :grumpy:

World Circuits
13. Tsukuba
14. Fuji Speedway
15. Fuji Speedway '80s
16. Fuji Speedway '90s
17. Infineon Raceway
18. Laguna Seca Raceway
19. Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
20. Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
21. Twin Ring Motegi West - Short Course
22. Twin Ring Motegi East - Short Course
23. Suzuka Circuit
24. Suzuka Circuit East Course
25. Suzuka Circuit West Course
26. Fuji Speedway 2005
27. Fuji Speedway 2005 GT
28. Tsukuba Circuit Wet
29. Nürburgring Nordschleife
30. Circuit de la Sarthe 1

from www.granturismoworld.com

Nurburgring Nordschleife is enough for me.All I want to see is more European real tracks.And there is no Bathurst in the game....it seems?
But,like I said....Nurb is enough! :)

GTmaniac
Nurburgring Nordschleife is enough for me.All I want to see is more European real tracks.And there is no Bathurst in the game....it seems?
But,like I said....Nurb is enough! :)
Did you know Le sarthe is Le Mans?

Jows73
High speed ring is back which is good but personally I want Grindlewald and Rome night to come back immensely . Rome night was excellent, the corners were challenging and had a good amount of straights. Like GTLXR said you get the feeling those tracks arent coming back which is a shame.

I agree. High speed ring was a great track on GT1, and it'll be amazing to see what the new engine makes it look like. It's a shame Grindlewald probably won't come back - that ruled. It's a shame every track ever on a GT isn't coming back (or at least it's unlikely that they will), but still, the new additions outweigh the omissions IMO.

Nurburgring... VROOOOM! :drool: :bowdown:

Despite all the new tracks, I'm still disappointed to not see Red Rock Valley and SSR11 =(

Do you suppose the "1" after Circuit de la Sarthe means there might be another variation?

This track list deal sounds pretty cool. Some wanted Nurburgring Nords., others want Le Mans. We all have our favorite tracks in much the same ways that we have our favorite cars. If GT3 is any indication, classic GT circuits will be revised and made into better, nicer tracks. Look at Special Stage Routes 5 and 11, Grand Valley, Rome Circuit, and even Tahiti Circuit. So you'd have to imagine what a redesign of High Speed Ring will be like. We've seen pictures and maybe videos, but imagine racing this bad boy in your McLaren F1, BMW M5, Chevy Corvette ZO6, or whatever.

suppose Circuit de la Sarthe will offer at least two variations... with chicanes and "flat out".. I'm so happy with the inclusion of Le Mans that I could cry.. on christmas eve as well.. :lol: been saying since the 24 Hours Le Mans a couple of years ago, when GT4 had some ads there, that it will be in, and here's the confirmation... thanks pd.. but it's a damn shame if grindelwald will be left out.. should be in.. we'll see next week.. same with pikes peak.. awesome hillclimb..! imagine the beetle up there.. :lol:

So, to round things up, the tracklist is huge, but there will be more to come, quite sure about it.. we will be up for some surprises.. and when the online-edition arrives, I will be more than happy to race my fellow gt-members on Le Mans.. Let's hope it'll be out next year..

And since it's christmas eve and all, I'll make a wish.. May all the members of GTP have a merry christmas and may the '79 Pontiac Trans Am make it to enhance GT4, to fill me with laughter and joy... :lol:

Merry Christmas, everybody...!

All, I really don't like that list, no offense. Too many different variations of the same course making up a good portion of that list. I'd like to see Super Speedway make a return and maybe a few more drag tracks.

McLaren F1_GTR, would you overrule the chances of the Infineon Raceway drag strip as being another drag racing track?

Back