Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Just SuperCharged

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Both

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Niether

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
I think in GT3 you should have the choice (on some cars) to get a turbo kit or supercharger kit... because old cars with superchargers in it kick ass...

What do you ppl think?

I voted for both. I think it would be really cool to add a huge supercharger to a Camaro, Corvette, or Mustang instead of an N/A tune up kit...:rolleyes:

Forced induction rules, and having both turbos and S/C's would just kick ass...:P

Now if they have the Millenia S, then it's Supercharger, but I'm a man of wanting all, so both goes nicely, but really should also have NA in there too.

but, It wouldn't be realistic. Actually, if they allowed the choice for both, it would be interesting.. You could experiment with the gains in Supercharging over Turbocharging, and vice versa. It would be interesting to take an Aston Martin and supercharge it and watch that thing throttle steer at will.

Originally posted by Bahumut
but, It wouldn't be realistic. Actually, if they allowed the choice for both, it would be interesting.. You could experiment with the gains in Supercharging over Turbocharging, and vice versa. It would be interesting to take an Aston Martin and supercharge it and watch that thing throttle steer at will.

But the Vanquish already.....never mind.

if u look at the clk kompressor on the us gt3 it is supercharged but u can put a turbo or a n/a on it (one or the other i think) :) :P :eek:

Yep both, it should just be a question of having the credits available.

Maybe you should have to have all the relevent transmission gear in place first or you'd have engines blowing the gearbox knuckle joints up through the floor or stipping gear teeth jamming the box.

Back