Predictions for updates January-june

• Thread starter Ande3200
  • 5 comments
Sweden
Sweden
I think it would be fun to have some more future predictions, some wish predctions is in to, kaz stated that they could do 60 cars per year and i guess thats not included from 2022 but for 2023 and beyond
I don’t know accurate i will be, but it would still be fun with some future predictions😊

January 4 cars

Audi rs6 avant 02
Bmw m5 e60 05
Honda castrol nsx jgtc
Toyota celica 1600 gt 70

Nurburgring layouts

2 Extra menus
4 new events

February considering vr i am going to bet on a bigger update 6 cars

Dodge challanger demon 18
Ferrari 812 superfast
Mclaren 720s just i wish prediction
Mercedes 190e
Mitsubishi lancer evolution lx 05
Subaru impreza wrx sti 04

Track twin ring motogi
4 new events 3 being on the new track,
2 menu books

Special events added to get easier access and chance to get special parts and engine swaps, just i wild wish prediction

Normal upgrade parts that can be bought is removed from 4 star roulette and above
And 6 star part ticket only rewards with excusive parts wish prediction,

March 4 cars no track or layout

Jaguar xj220
Lancia delta wrc
Porsche 911 turbo s 93
Porsche 959 wild wish prediction

5 new events
1 menu book
1 extra menus

April 4 cars

Caterham r500 12
Mercedes 500e
Mitsubishi lancer evolution lll
Ruf rgt

May 5 cars
Audi tts coupe 09
Bmw 2002 turbo
Lamborghini gallardo lp560-4 08
Lancia 037
Subaru impreza version vl sedan

No new track or layouts

5 new events

2 extra menus

June 7 cars
Chevrolet chevelle ss454
Chevrolet Corvette C5 z06 wish prediction
Lexus lfa
Mazda rx7 type r 91
Nismo 400r
Porsche 911 gt2 rs 18 wish prediction
Volkswagen golf gti v 05

Track grand valley speedway,

6 new events and 2 being high payed races wish prediction

2 menu books

Added ultra turbo kit and supercharger s
For price in the roulette for remaining cars in the game I know most of us is waiting to put the ultra turbo kit on the skylines and supra, wish prediction,

I'm gonna predict the LFA every month until it finally arrives. 190E is a likely pick as well, to compete with the Sierra. On another note...

Jeez, these wishlist/prediction threads are really getting out of hand. And this is just on the first page!

Last edited:
some wish predctions is in to
No.

We have hundreds of threads of wishlists already - all as meaningless as one another, because they inevitably turn into what cars/tracks everyone else "forgot" and become lists of every car/track ever made that everyone can think of.

We also have dedicated forums for car, track, and feature "suggestions" into which you can post every car/track ever made that everyone can think of or, if people already have done, "like" their post to essentially upvote it. There is some evidence this actually has an outcome on what PD attempts to licence.

Predictions - using evidence and reasoning - are fine. There is merit in seeing what patterns people read into everything.

If you're going to be making predictions, that's fine. If you're going to be making wishlists, it's a one-way trip to Locksville.

Last edited:
No.

We have hundreds of threads of wishlists already - all as meaningless as one another, because they inevitably turn into what cars/tracks everyone else "forgot" and become lists of every car/track ever made that everyone can think of.

We also have dedicated forums for car, track, and feature "suggestions" into which you can post every car/track ever made that everyone can think of or, if people already have done, "like" their post to essentially upvote it. There is some evidence this actually has an outcome on what PD attempts to licence.

Predictions - using evidence and reasoning - are fine. There is merit in seeing what patterns people read into everything.

If you're going to be making predictions, that's fine. If you're going to be making wishlists, it's a one-way trip to Locksville.

I completly understand if you need to remove this thread, most of it was predictions for cars thats is in the datamine

Back