GT4 TV Commercial Sighted!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaKid86
  • 128 comments
  • 8,838 views
20 seconds of nothing.

the best commercials are usually like this.

they have you saying: "Cool, I can't wait" even before you can ask: "WTF was that about?"
 
I seen the Cardinals/Astros game after watching #14-ranked West Virginia beat Syracuse (full college football report this weekend). It's still a damn shame our boys lost on the road, but I didn't see a commercial. Heck, at one point, I said "just show a GT4 commercial already!" Brazil - best woman factory in the world? I thought it was Japan, but it's all good.

This reminds me. I made a topic in the past called "What do you think GT4 commercials will be like?" I'll bring that one up to talk GT4 commercials again. Of course, that was on speculation, but still never seen anything in terms of actual commercials, I have yet to see.

But to say again, tough to see our Astros lose on the road. That's okay. Astros for 2005! (^_^)
 
I saw the commercial. Looked boring to me.

Yawn. Wake me up in 9 months when the game is released.
 
LOL yeah i dont see how anyone can get excited over like 20 secs of footage that isnt even game footage but then again we are all desparetly anticiapting this game can't believe it aint coming out till Q1 2005 though. :S
 
man, I should have watched last night baseball game.
 
Klostrophobic
I saw the commercial. Looked boring to me.

Yawn. Wake me up in 9 months when the game is released.
boy, your still the optimist. I wish that was sarcasm.

b
 
Slip Angle 415
HK86: Which state have you picked to marry Tamar in?

I'm not sure what kind of tone you were going for, but incidentally, both he and I are gay. He's a nice guy, but marriage is not really on the table...
 
HondaKid86
I'm not sure what kind of tone you were going for, but incidentally, both he and I are gay. He's a nice guy, but marriage is not really on the table...

holly smoke! You're...gay?
 
I don't know why it needs a Holy Smoke...
 
I used to have a old Renault 5, wich cocked it's wheel when I really hammer it into corners. Great fun!
 
That was taken at a Houston SCCA autocross. I had no idea I had been dog-legging it like that... if I had, I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to complete my set of runs. :P
 
Thanks to HK, those interested can watch the two commercials here and here. Enjoy! :)
 
Thanks Jordan :) 👍

There short......but sweet! :D
 
I played teh first video on WMP and only got sound. Failed Codec.
What did you use robin2223?
 
WMP 10......but I have every codec under the sun no doubt! (downloded so many to play different things) ...I think dvix codec will do the trick.......
 
Yes, these are avi files so you will need to download and install the DivX code from divx.com.
 
cudadude2
boy, your still the optimist. I wish that was sarcasm.

b
No sarcasm. It's just a boring commercial for a videogame that won't be released for another 9 months.
 
The date just keeps getting further and further away for you, doesn't it, Klostrophobic?
 
I can't take credit for uploading them or capturing them. Those accolades go to an unsung hero. I just found 'em. :)
 
In defense of hondakid86, I saw the full commercial during Game 6 of the Red Sox and Yankee series, it was a rally car sliding through a turn, no sound, then the logo for GT4 came up and the screen goes black behind it. Then you get the "live in your world, play in ours logo and the sweep sound to the PS2 logo. So for any doubters about the commercial being a generic PS2 spot, wrong, it was a spot for GT4 and nothing else. So, hopefully the beginning of December we can start sharing our excitement about playing for the first time and stop speculating and drooling over screenshots. I for one was very excited to see the spot, and if you want to see it, im sure they will be playing it during the World Series, just for the fact that it obviously hit the right demographic. Good luck Red Sox!!!! Cause hell if they can win, maybe my Detroit Lions and Tigers can bring home some championships and break their droughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍
 
Uhhh.. Did you read through any of this thread before posting? It might have saved you some time.
 
robin2223
WMP 10......but I have every codec under the sun no doubt! (downloded so many to play different things) ...I think dvix codec will do the trick.......

Just installed WMP 10 on my new laptop with out having loaded any other codecs previously and it seems to cope with just about every Video I have, in multiple formats and Codecs, It seems well up to the job.
 
LO!!!! I just saw one today on G4techtv!!!!! i saw it and after about five minutes in shock, it reminded me of this thread. If you have g4, please watch, 'cuz they usually repeat themselves. :cheers:
 
Yeah, I saw an "EB Games Sneak Peek" of Gran Turismo 4. It got me fired up.

BTW, that Suby commercial there is the coolest commercial I've seen in a long time.
 
Gosh... let me see if I can get this off before the weather here gets ugly. It's a price you pay for being in southeast Texas, you know. Uh... oh yeah. I watch TV almost every day, I may need to see more TV to finally know what you all are talking about. It was nice to see that "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" Sneak Peek, though.

Still haven't seen ANYTHING about it.
 
Back