GT4 Will it make me buy a PSTwo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobra_UK
  • 184 comments
  • 6,297 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't have a point that I could see. He asked a question, then answered it himself, all in the first post. ("Will I buy a PS2 to play GT4?" "No."). The rest of it's been nothing but arguments.
 
which is nice and all, but when no-one has any idea what the arguments about it all goes to **** pretty quickly
 
MadduckUK after your first post ont this thread you expect people or myself to take your following posts on it seriously? :lol:

I know RESPECT who cares about that nowadays anyway? Well I do and I tend to treat people with respect unless the do otherwise to me. I have not started on any of the trouble makers in this forum, they started on me just like you. Yes it was hard to have a decent thread with people like you coming in trying to stir things up and making it go to **** like you say.

I have posted a number of my opinions on this thread, and had a number of interesting and intelligent arguments too. If you don't feel this thread is any good, you didn't have to post in it. It's not like you've added anything intellligent or worthwhile to this thead, it's topic or understood it's message, nor did I expect you to.;) Others have, however and I am happy I got a chance to voice my dissatisfactions on GT4 and PSTwo and was able to dicsuss them on the best GT forum on the net in my honest opinion.

Peace Out
 
respect eh? your probably not the best person to start preaching about that are you considering the amount of people you've managed to insult in the short time you've been here. its as if your going for a record isn't it? how can half of your posts possibly be offensive to others if your blameless? id stop putting it down to others and take a look at yourself
 
Wow, we're all behaving like prats in here, aren't we? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm not going to bother handing out individual yellow cards, but consider this a general warning: if I see anything like this again, the players will receive an official warning and have strikes noted against them.

Is that understood? I hope so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back