GT4 WRS Week 11: "WRS Team Event, Part 1"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 634 comments
I'm still a good .8 seconds away from my goal time this week, and it sucks because I can't seem to get a clean line through the first turn to beat my ghost. More tuning, more racing, and best of luck to everyone.

Edit:
New Splits:
T1: 0'24.670
T2: 1'06.734
Final: 1'xx.xx7

Kent
Sorry,
It seems that I am not well liked.

I can understand this. :(
After all, I have been tough about replay verification and even worse about little things like the argument from a few pages back.

Even though I felt insulted by the "definition" based post, I still had no right to suggest the member was being a "smart-ass."

However, you are right Tim-Brad.
I shouldn't just run off.

I will not do that.
Too much time has been spent with this series to just drop it all.

My attitude may change a bit, but who knows what that will bring (never know, it could be for the worse since I haven't always been a bad-guy). ;)

In any case, sorry about the trouble everyone, especially you CFM. :(

theeere ya go!! we love ya big fella :)

Time submitted.

T1-25.166
T2-1'06.198

Great car,track and tire choice.
See you all at the finish.

@MinorShunt: You too mate 👍

Time submitted :cool: On for my first podium this week in D2...well maybe... :nervous: Oooh it's gonna be tough waiting for the results tomorrow

Good luck everyone!

i think i might have worn out my engine a bit, 1500km
and after a oilchange it only goes to 419hp now

major improvement~
t1 - 0'24.119
t2 - 1'04.119

Darkwind, I don't have a problem with a second submission, as long as you saved the ghost for the new faster lap. Like others said, as long as it's not habitual then i don't have any problems with a second submission. Don't waste half a second because with so many people running it could move you up quite a bit in the results.

Kent, I hope you'll stick around. Everyone has bad days so a little quarrel is not a big deal. All is forgiven, no big deal mate. ;)

this wrs is over for me! 👎

T1 0.25'518
T2 1.07'925

i apologise in advance to the poor schmuck who gets stuck with me this week!!!
good luck to everyone :nervous:

After 500km (best lap was done after about 400Km):

DIV 2, DS2

Settings: gearbox - tranny trick from Small Fryz ( that was good Small ;) 👍 ), ride height 55/55 rest default,
Time submited
My thumb hurts :/

villainpl
After 500km (best lap was done after about 400Km):

DIV 2, DS2

Settings: gearbox - tranny trick from Small Fryz ( that was good Small ;) 👍 ), ride height 55/55 rest default,
Time submited
My thumb hurts :/

MMMMMMMMM
ty honey, 💡 but we best not start all that again!!!!

quoted the wrong post there!! oops sorry blonde! ment to quote koly! :dunce:

Things finally started coming together, after a fashion. Just persevered with getting the line right and found a setting which suited me.

splits:
1'05.899

I'll probably try a bit more though as I'm making slight improvements with each lap.

I finally edged my ghost. Now I can't catch the new one. :lol:

T1 0:25.143 Big let down after amazing 0:24.7xx
T2 1:06.400

I keep going back to stock settings.

Kolyana
Man, I feel so outclassed in D2

Don't feel bad, I'm trying my best to join you.

This is it, final times. I will submit my time shortly:

T1: 24.421 (I've seen 24.2 but I always touch a wall when I do...)
T2: 1:05.241 (Seen 1:05.1 but then I mess up in La Piscine...I mean...swimming pool...I mean...)

This was a great week, enjoyed it greatly. Despite F1's actions this weekend, the Monaco track still holds a special place in my heart.

Well I have returned from the states, and am catching up on my reading. Since I didn't run Week 11, is this meaning I can't run Week 12?

I might answer my own question reading through all the posts I have to, but just incase, asking anyways.

EDIT ~ Sorry, I still have time to maybe post something as I got completly lost with the time change and was thinking that the Deadline had past. :dunce:

sausages
...but I've been trying to catch up with you all week :scared:

And now you're a second ahead! I just can't seem to pull off the extra speed in this round ... I can't see where I can find it :(

Teledriel
Well I have returned from the states, and am catching up on my reading. Since I didn't run Week 11, is this meaning I can't run Week 12?

I might answer my own question reading through all the posts I have to, but just incase, asking anyways.

EDIT ~ Sorry, I still have time to maybe post something as I got completly lost with the time change and was thinking that the Deadline had past. :dunce:

You can not only run todays (because you have time), but you can run in BOTH weeks WITHOUT being in a team (or you can run either, and not both) ...

for some people looking to gain time

try using the handbrake at monoco hairpin
it can possibly save you .2?

dammit, hotboi, ur TOO fast, but i will prevail, i'm currently on an unblievable setup, i hav t1 24.50x, and t2 of 1'04.262, i bet my previous best by .6

i will beat u, its my goal 4 2day

u will b hearing from me shortly

heres my setup, the best one so far i feel

20/16.7
55/61
10/7
10/7
7/5
BB 4/4
LSD 5/5/5

cya

And on the flipside my latest fairing almost made me cry with frustration. I can't do this anymore ... I'm going to have to submit and - frankly - I'm gutted at my own medicore performance. I set my own goals and haven't hit them in three days, and - frankly - that pees me off.

Kolyana
And on the flipside my latest fairing almost made me cry with frustration. I can't do this anymore ... I'm going to have to submit and - frankly - I'm gutted at my own medicore performance. I set my own goals and haven't hit them in three days, and - frankly - that pees me off.

I know the feeling. I set a goal time to beat and I have failed. I'm tooo frustrated to try anymore, so I'm gonna submit.

P.S. I'm almost there too. Just too p****d to do anymore.

Back