GT4 WRS Week 11: "WRS Team Event, Part 1"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 634 comments
I am so done with this one. :grumpy: :yuck: Time submitted.

Ran for another hour and couldn't put one clean lap together. Decided to quit before I got really, really angry. This is supposed to be fun afterall :)

Good luck to everyone else still running!

What a great track and car. Excellent combo this week. Just ran 200 miles trying to best my previous time....came so close a couple of times but couldn't keep it clean in the swimming pool. I'm really disappointed cuz I know I could have beat my time by at least .1, maybe .2 Just can't do it anymore though

Final Times

T1 - 0:24.657
T2 - 1:05.281

So should have had 24.4's in T1, had seen them but couldn't make it clean :yuck: . That in turn would have given 1:05.0, 1:04.9 which I was so desprately trying to get to :banghead: . Oh well, theres always next week...

bet my time again using a stiff arse suspension setting, t2 was 1'04.2xx
i'm still not happy with the lap, oh well, i gave it my all.

ta ta.

Finally was able to better my time... Did a poor T1 by about .4 seconds slower than my best, best second sector by .3 though, and .3 slower than my best in the third sector. It's too bad I don't have enough time to get all three sectors "best time". That'd make for a lap that's 0.7!!!! seconds faster than this one...

Oh well, submitted:

T1 25.230 *BLEH!!*
T2 1'05.859 *not bad considering^^^*

G'nite all...

-SHig

I finally got some clean splits I'm happy enough with.

1'05.670

Way slow for D1, and I know I could knock off .5 if I could put it all together, which is so hard when the car is always sliding out from you.

I also didnt get my goal for this week - I was x.xx7 ;) to slow but its because i ****** *p last turn grrr :banghead: My best lap desreved to by below my goal but no I had to loose it on a last turn :(

Time submitted, didn't have any time this week. My S2K has 400Km on it. This is why I must drive alone.

I hope we get to use this car again, I dialed it in and didn't really get enough time to drive it before I got a decent time.

Hmmm, i too have had this problem of needing to beat my ghost by 2 tenths to reach a goal.

Ive been soooo close sooo many times, but no joy.

Oh well.

Im submitting now, as i have to leave the office on a mission, but i will be back in time for the results i hope!

good luck everyone! Oh and KENT, behave yourself, you arent going anywhere.
If people dont realise your status within the WRS, then put those linx back in your sig, i liked those... you know, the ones back to the good old days of the wrs.

rightio, im off to drive my avatar.

Humph.

T1: 24.467
T2: 1'05.335

I reserve last in D1!!

Probably gonna submit my craptacular time.

Leaderboard Updated :crazy:

Was a big update! 487 - 611, not even 2 days!

You guys post too much :lol:

Androos, Puck927, MR8, good luck to you all for the D2 podium. I'm dogging yer heels but I don't know if I managed it in T3 :nervous:

Where are those results? :odd: ;)

Teledriel
Time Submitted .. not good, but only 1 day worth of running so not that bad for me either

yeah, about that.......

I see some people doin 400K's in their cars and getting those uber times up there along with god and allah etc, and then i look at the speedo in my S2000 just before i quit this morning, and i had managed 187K's in total for this race!

So maybe there's a pattern here......

Hmmm.....

Do more laps............ get a better time.......... hmmmm.........

It just might work!!

Right, where's those results?

:grumpy: 👍

its the time of week when those who have done not as well as they had hoped sit biting their nails waiting to see if they could just stay off the bottom of the pile, and those secure in the knowledge that they're in D1 cos they are truly amazing at racing can look forward to being proud and chuffed at what they've done.

but i feel this week there is a extra touch of tension.
maybe hottyman is having cold sweats at the prospect of being partnered with a racer like myself.....?
or timbrad is having wet dreams at the hope of being partnered with koly??
whoever i find myself with at the end of today, i just hope you realise that I'M TRYING MY BEST HERE!!!!!
good luck to everyone and have fun!!!

cass

do we have to let cfm know if we want ot be in teams. i wanna be. Hopefully me and oyu will get put together exelero coz i think the same thing.

Thats the nam eof the game hun, fun! and i hope we're all having it!!

Oh, yeah and /wetdream koly...come to meee and drive! :)

vtec_guy
do we have to let cfm know if we want ot be in teams. i wanna be. Hopefully me and oyu will get put together exelero coz i think the same thing.

As far as I remember from page one, you only notify if you do NOT want to be a part of the team play.

Isnt it nice to see such eagerness after such a quiet spell a few months ago....

You wouldnt know about that VTEC, you, along with many, many others, joined the site after GT4 was released.

There was a time when we waited for the results, but there were not very many of us.

Now there are loads, and if i get chance, like today, i really enjoy the pre-results build up.

Even more than i enjoy the U.S. Grand Prix.

Cough

vexd
Isnt it nice to see such eagerness after such a quiet spell a few months ago....

You wouldnt know about that VTEC, you, along with many, many others, joined the site after GT4 was released.

There was a time when we waited for the results, but there were not very many of us.

Now there are loads, and if i get chance, like today, i really enjoy the pre-results build up.

Even more than i enjoy the U.S. Grand Prix.

Cough

Dude, I didn't join after GT4 was released. I've been a member on here for years and have just had different accounts. I joined back in 2002 and was called 'unisiajecsrules', then I was 'gtmatt' and now im 'vtec_guy'. I've been playing GT games ever since the first one when I used to play it at my neighbours house so can you please not treat me like im some sort of newbie/rookie.

pleeeeaaaasssseeee

i just NEEEED to know.........

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

i dont mind admiting to being a newbie who cant wait to see whats gonna happen next........

sorry, it's just i hate being patronised by people who think i just bought gt4 because it was having a big deal made about it in magazines. i bought my ps1 and my ps2 just so i could get gt games and nothing else.

Yo, VTEC dude.

Sorry man.

Didnt realise you had been here much longer than me.

As you can see by most of my posts, i am quite sarcastic.

And, if you think for one moment i meant something untoward aimed in the direction of you, you being named after the one thing that brings me sooo much pleasure everyday.

Then you are wrong.

I shouldnt have assumed incorrectly that you hadnt been here before GT4, its just i remember reading it in a post somewhere.
I must be mistaken.

No more arguements.

VEXD out.

Back