GT4 WRS Week 141 : Triple Twin Ring Motegi

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 107 comments
About this tyre issue:
I don't know about you guys but my Mother always taught me to always ask if I was unsure about something and to never assume anything. The same is true here, if you're unsure about anything, ask the Race Steward first please. 👍 :sly:

I returned to the East course for a short session this morning for a slight improvement:

West

Super

East

Total Time=1:24.846

These are the splits from the laps I'm submitting:

t1= 15.889
t2= 17.513
t3= 29.159 t4= 54.734
sum=88.136

See you next week, and I happen to be proud of my speedway lap.:)

jerome's 'mistake' was probably caused by the fact that the old rule of using harder compounds has never been revoked in firm text.
that's all there's to it dear sjaak.

Its hard to break habits ya know? If you have been doing the WRS for 2 years and no rules changed before when changing stewards and its a little detail like that that rarely even comes up, there is gonna be some margin of error. No Biggie tho 👍

Jerome

No Biggie tho 👍

Jerome

I agree. Competitive racing and strong personalities can lead to "vibrant discussion", but there's no reason to lose perspective. Both CMir and Sjaak did the right thing all along. Cmir didn't try to hide his trick in a replay sent for verification. We found out because he told us. Sjaak informed him and all of us that it was not allowed. CMir made the adjustment and raced on. In my humble opinion, it was just another memorable week at the track for the WRS. Racing on.

A hearty congratulations goes out to gt3Emperor for stepping up in D2 also!!👍 I knew when I posted a challenge to Erik and D1 that I was shooting for them, some D2 racers would hunt me down!! You and 2078TM have got me covered on the board, and I can't wait to see what the results are. I still hope for my D2 podium finish, and even better to beat a D1 racer [except for Jake, because he's only racing part-time, and he was sick.:ill:]

Speaking of perspective and Erik, :eek:!!! I got what I wished for. You just left me in the dust, and I salute you! :cheers: Maybe someday.

Back to the point, Chuk. The times from my submitted laps are:

t1=15.355
t2=17.555
t3=27.509
t4=52.033
sum= 84.943

RACE ON!!! :cheers:

By the way, what do you think of the picture? It's my first one, but I like it.

I will be submitting laps times with t times that are the same from my previous posts. The total was 1'25.695. I did gain a couple of 100th's on the speedway but no other gains. I enjoyed running a few hundred extra laps at the speedway to help fill the NASCAR void (off season). Good Luck to all.

I've been able to tinker at this one throughout the weekend. Improved my splits to -

West -

Speedway -

East -

Total=1:25.417

Probably will get started on next week's combo, but I will not end up submitting these until the end of the night. :D

Later
Kevin

EDIT:
By the way, what do you think of the picture? It's my first one, but I like it.

Lookin' Good, Chuk. Hope we can keep this string going, even without the photocomp, some nice PIC's coming thrgouh from the WRSers.

EDK
Total=1:25.417

Even after 3 different tracks we are only '.278 apart. 👍
I wonder how it'll end up. I see some other close drivers as well.:odd:

Even after 3 different tracks we are only '.278 apart. 👍
I wonder how it'll end up. I see some other close drivers as well.:odd:

Hey Kenny - Loooks like it might be another close one. :nervous:

I just improved on my speedway total lap, minimal change to the split time.

Final speedway split is 17.546.

Other splits remained the same, total from my submitted lap(s).

1:25.382

:cheers:

Kevin

Late to the party:

total: 84.143
speed: 17.384
west: 15.245
east: 27.253

sorry kevin, i did miss your earlier posts for luxy. fixed it.
that's one hell of a set of t's you got there! hope you get the gold this week 👍

On a 2 hour slow delay this morn so I decided to revisit east and west, improved both times at the line just a bit, but my split total is almost identical to whats on the board. I'll try a few more times to chase down .04 on the west course and then submit.

Great week of racing everyone 👍 The results should be very close in all div's.

And wish me luck,

I have to do four results stats.

Well, I'm done....I just couldn't find the couple of tenths I wanted at the East course....so I've submitted what I have and I'm off to the HS-Ring.

Nice racing with you all.👍

Back