GT4 WRS Week 143 : Honda @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 102 comments
I wont be racing this one again as I simply have no motivation to pick up the DS2 again ... too busy with COD4 so I will submit my first session and see where it puts me :dopey: I'll come back when I'm done playing soldiers :sly:

Have fun and laterz :)

Your guys' dust tastes horrible *cough, cough* wait....uppp.....

Jerome

Haven't done one in a long time, but I got laid off a month ago and still haven't found a job.

First clean lap:
t1 1'08.060
t2 2'02.161

definitely lots of room for improvement. Have to see home much more time playing I can get away with before the wife complains.

The braking and accel seem manageable with these tires, but I can't get the turn-in points right.

Ok, taking a quick break from the real world to do some laps... My buddy should be here in 10 minutes or so, so don't expect much from someone who doesn't play enough anymore. :(

formula_seeker, I must also admit that I think those times are quiet unbelievable. Either you're not using the correct tyres, or you have been placed in the wrong division :)
Could you please make sure you're using the right tyre compound?

Anyway new splits for me (and I think I'm getting to my personal limit here...)
T1: 1:03.955
T2: 1:56.875

Yes I am using the right tyre compound. (On an inspired day lol:))

And now my second set of splits. (what a day is today!!)

T1: 1'02.301
T2: 1'52.818 (FINALLY!!!)

EDIT: Think you no match 4 me (no offence).
EDIT 2:

It's just skillz man... need I say more? I am GOOOOD!

And the mother****ing tyres ar not wrong bitch.

Have you got a replay device, formula_seeker?

It's rare for someone to enter the WRS in Div3 and then produce a time like that. I won't be adding your submission without verification. Sorry.

Also, we frown upon arrogance here so please show a little modesty and respect when others are asking for some form of validation from your good self.

Thanks.

EDIT 2:

EDIT 3: I don't even have AR MAX to cheat!!!!

I don't believe that time unless I see it - and even then, with a Div3 qualifier-lap, I'll still have my doubts.

Hugo is probably one of the best drivers, ever, in GT4. I'll repeat it - if he doesn't get a 1'52, you won't. Are you sure you are on N3s and not on something better? And that you're in Arcade Mode?

I don't even have AR MAX to cheat!!!!
If your that good why did you only qualify into Div 3.
That replay device will be needed to prove how good you really are. We don't use them to cheat, just to verify tires, hp and cleanliness. If your that good you will need to prove it with the replay.
Obviously I second the Sphinx's objection.

Verify or leave seeker, no one appreciates that much arrogance.

Jerome

EDIT 2:

EDIT 3: I don't even have AR MAX to cheat!!!!

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: you are hysterical! :sly: ... not only does your attitude stink as bad as your splits but your breath stinks also! 3 out of 3 aint bad bozo 👍

edit: so when we putting bets out how long it takes for this guy to get banned? I'd have a good guess at less than 72 hours :P ;)

I ain't puttin' those splits on the LB and I recommend you other LB Updaters refuse as well. I'll put a $10 chip on the table for the 72 Hour bet Ron :lol:

Jerome

New splits for me today, small improvement on T2, but I took 0.7 off my total. :)

1:04.768
1:57.276

Bart - I am right on your tail, look out! :sly:

And 👍👍 to all of you on the comments to Formula Seeker. We will believe it when we see it.............

Later
Kevin

EDIT: :lol: How do you run 10+ seconds slower than the top time in the qualifier and then have faster splits than Hugo after 2 sessions?

You don't. I agree with Mr. P - Your breath reeks............ 👎👎

Hey guys, Haven't been around the board or gt4 for that matter for a while. Loving the new additions of craziness! I agree with the rest that that time might be a little hot as far as tire selection. I think when I ran on the soft compound sport tires my time may(emphasis way on the may part) have been approaching a 1.52.xxx at t2. Anyways I have been totally slacking on the wrs thing and finally have a day off and no gf(at the salon) holding me back. Gonna get some laps in and drink a couple glasses of scotch. I'm liking the feel of these tires by the way. Brings and interesting level of feel and realism to the track.

Be back later to check for the blazing t2-1.52.xxx replay. Just kidding!

splits-
t1-1.04.156
t2-1.57.113
Ran about 15-20 laps to refamiliarize myself with the car/tires. More so the tires with this one as I am a fan of the s2000 chasis and always feel comfortable hopping in and burning some laps just for fun. I did notice that this engines redline seems to be a bit low compared to the other earlier models with the smaller engine giving it some good bite at a little lower rpm and also willing to use some torque to slide. It may be the tires too cause I can't imagine a Honda really ever having a torque induced power slide/drift. I also think it is funny that they took the time to program the driver taking his hand off the wheel to shift the car for the replays!

Chuckle.

Moves about a bit, doesn't it?

I pass, because I'm crap, basically. Next week?

I had a 1:54.8 but stuffed the end :/

T1 - 1:02.719 (fastest I've seen yet and I have NO idea why I'm so far back here, I'm only losing a a few tenths to you guys the rest of the way, except for this lap I had a shotty hairpin after T1 :rolleyes:)
T2 - 1:54.971
Final - Did okay, found another tenth in that chicane :)

Well, its been great fun racing for about 1.5 hours this week, I gotta go to a wedding and spend time with the future in-laws. So you guys have fun, sorry I got nothin' for ya this week guys GL!

Jerome

new splits for me

1'05.786
2'00.640

getting there

Good work there George! 👍

You keep hanging out with Jake and the boys and they'll have you going by me in no time. Nice to see you in there plugging away.

As for our idiot friend from Rio........ You've got to be kidding. Your dealing with some of the best drivers in the world who have been at this for a long long time and they can smell bulls#*t from a long ways away..........even Rio. I'm with Sphinx no provey no posty!👍👍

Good work there George! 👍

You keep hanging out with Jake and the boys and they'll have you going by me in no time. Nice to see you in there plugging away.

As for our idiot friend from Rio........ You've got to be kidding. Your dealing with some of the best drivers in the world who have been at this for a long long time and they can smell bulls#*t from a long ways away..........even Rio. I'm with Sphinx no provey no posty!👍👍

thank you.
Im trying.
jake chuck kenny to race and learn by is great ::cheers:

Great combo, Jerry. I liked your S2000 choices for week 93 and 110 as well. 👍

Jαke;2891532
Great combo, Jerry. I liked your S2000 choices for week 93 and 110 as well. 👍

Cheers, but you're not supposed to notice the other weeks I've selected the S2000's. :sly:

hey all! new to WRS. after a few tries last night. nothing productive today.

T1 1'02.922
T2 1'55.631

Hi esh, welcome to the WRS! Nice splits you have there 👍

Just submitted my time. I wanted to do a 2nd session tomorrow, but my plans for tomorrow have changed and now I don't know if I'll be home early enough to give it another try or even submit my time before deadline. So just to be sure...

Also splendid way to start your 2nd career as the WRS steward, Jerry! I didn't spend that much time in the car, but I had a lot of fun sliding around Suzuka :)

Good luck at everybody who's going to give it another shot!

Oh and Sjaak, I didn't thank you yet for the superb job you did being our WRS steward during the last period. Dus bij deze, ouwe :cheers:

Back