GT4 WRS Week 143 : Honda @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 102 comments
Well, I might get a few more laps in, but I think these will be my final splits:
t1= 1'04.274
t2= 1'57.112

esh, welcome! :) Those are some fast splits for a division 3 driver, didn't you put enough effort into your qualifier? It's the 2nd time this week that a div3 racer posts fast splits (although the first one shouldn't be counted)

I submitted my time as I have a reasonable gap to the other racers (both ahead and behind me), and another session would be useless as I wouldn't pass Ron. However, a guy who gets a 54.7 and a fast last sector might be able to end in front of me...

Good luck to the last-minute racers! ;)

time submitted
I believe my t times of 1'04.698 / 1'57.966 are not going to hold for a podium this week, so good luck to those of you ahead of me in D3 land. Good luck to the rest of you also!

Yeah man! I was surfing for looking at the GT5P forum and clicked through to check out SGT results and it took me to a weird site. Little did I know it was the new gtplanet setup! Never had a website structure change go online while I was surfing the site! Oh well here's to change.

Made a little more progress today. Splits from my submitted lap -

1:04.241
1:57.136

esh
hey all! new to WRS. after a few tries last night. nothing productive today.

T1 1'02.922
T2 1'55.631

Welcome "esh" to WRS. Those are some great times and I suspect if you remain in DivIII for very long you're going to get bored ........ quickly! We're just not that fast yet. :sly:

Jordan: love the new look mate. 👍👍

Submitted

Final splits 1:03.816 / 1:56.187

No great improvement in splits but a 0.8 pickup at the finish line

Time submitted .. I think my end section was really crap and can see a few with slower T2's pass me due to the crappiness of it .. ah well it was a cool combo anyway 👍

esh, welcome! :) Those are some fast splits for a division 3 driver, didn't you put enough effort into your qualifier? It's the 2nd time this week that a div3 racer posts fast splits (although the first one shouldn't be counted)

I submitted my time as I have a reasonable gap to the other racers (both ahead and behind me), and another session would be useless as I wouldn't pass Ron. However, a guy who gets a 54.7 and a fast last sector might be able to end in front of me...

Good luck to the last-minute racers! ;)

thanks! i actually did put quite a bit of effort in the qualifier but knew it was not gonna be good enoough for div 1, thought div 2 and was kinda shocked by div 3 but whatever. the M3 pushes too much! and infineon is not my track.

:sly:

Welcome "esh" to WRS. Those are some great times and I suspect if you remain in DivIII for very long you're going to get bored ........ quickly! We're just not that fast yet. :sly:

Jordan: love the new look mate. 👍👍

we'll see about next week! i just drive the S2000 alot. :dopey:

new board
welcome esh - you not div3 material at all mate :)
new gtp skin looks awesome 👍 good man jordan

whoa holy crap! i didnt realize i was that fast. hadnt checked the leaderboard. umm, guess i need to get a maxdrive soon...

will try a few more laps today and see what happens. :dunce::dunce:

Cheers, but you're not supposed to notice the other weeks I've selected the S2000's. :sly:

I've exposed your evil plan. :sly: I keep a Google spreadsheet of all the races I have completed and the stewards who posted them. :dopey: A bit geeky I know, I have run 62 races under 5 stewards. Now I feel old... :P

Love this new skin. Easier on the eyes... ;)

Back