GT4 WRS Week 159 : Audi A4 Touring Car '04 @ Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 91 comments
Today's progress:

T1: 11.739
T2: 26.603

I've seen several 26.4xx so I will try again, don't think I can get a better lap time then this though...

Splits

T1: 0'11.747
T2: 0'26.690

made up .500 at the line! but just cant seem to link it all in one to see that 26.5xx altho ive been close a couple times...

Quik!

The laps sure fly by in this thing...

Still have some room to shave a little off

Here's my T times

T1: 0'11.689
T2: 0'26.664

Not the fastest spilts around, but the last 2 corners can be what makes or breaks the entire run, I made a good (read risky) run through there and I think I'm going to do good this time around because of it 👍

I ran a little extra last night with 240 gearing, but couldn't post my splits due to the site maintenance.

T1 11.676
T2 26.414

Lost about a 1/10th in the last sector somewhere though as I only finished the lap 0.270s quicker than my previous splits. :grumpy:

Well, this is an interesting combo. Here is my splits:

T1: 0'11.776
T2: 0'26.729

For the curious, I still am using DS2, though a month from now I maybe going to DS3.

Looks as though I better pick up the pace.

EDIT
Had a decent morning session and picked up .4 at the start/finish line but only .07 at t2.

Somehow I get the feeling that the positions this week are going to be split on the thousandths. It's also very hard to put together the best of class on all corners in one lap. Had a few 25.3xx runs but couldn't hold it on the last hairpin.

T1: 11.750
T2: 26.496

Last segment is still not great but improved another .1 after T2 compared to the previous run.

You're doing great Craig, keep it up you can pass me! 👍 Same with you Nick, you guys are gonna be ready for action in a few weeks :)

Jerome

Somehow I get the feeling that the positions this week are going to be split on the thousandths..

Here are my updates

T1 - 11.705
T2- 26.572

I can still see more out there :nervous: I can't seemed to nail the first turn though :indiff:

Well, my first times in the WRS

T1 - 11.686
T2 - 26.893

No aids, 240 km/h top speed.
I lose plenty of time between T1 and T2, this fast right hander is tricky. Turn in too soon and you go wide, too late and you have to slow down too much.

Ah well, there's still a long weekend to try :)

Welcome Peter! Come as guests, stay as addicts :sly:

Jerome

Shaved off a bit more ... definitely getting into diminishing returns at this point although I have seen an 11.540 and a 26.358 so if I could put it all together anything's possible.

T1: 11.625
T2: 11.460

and gained another .1+ at the line.

Strop, that's a 26.460, right? A negative sector time would sure be impressive...

Bah! Almost got away with it ... :)

Yes, car was definitely forward motion all the way and the time machine is still in prototype form so yes

T1: 11.625
T2: 26.460

I'm not going to post my splits until I get a MaxDrive, but I am happy to report that I have switched over to the light side: manual transmission. And I set my fastest lap so far with it. I would be near the bottom of the board and I can see two more tenths at most, but that's pretty optimistic.

This combo is awfully addictive, Sphinx. Yet another winner. 👍

Today's progress:

T1: 11.587 11.630
T2: 26.430 26.468

Did made a mistake in the last turn so only .04x faster at the line :(. Ah, these splits will look good on the luxy board :)

EDIT: A bit slower t's but managed to get .06x off at the line, thats 0.1xx improvment today. I really should get a life :P

I vote for Andy to get promoted soon 👍

Thanks for the compliment CMir! I don't think that i'm D2 matrial tough, if you look at last week results I was allot slower then D2 guys. I just love this track and have spended allot of time on the wrs this week.

I finally have a new DS2 after a week without one ... time to see how bad GT4 looks again after racing prologue all week :) I'll be back soon with some splits anyway :cheers:

edit: Managed to get some laps in and so far my best has 11.527 / 26.225 .. had a few 11.4's and 26.1's just need to string something together now as I'm not happy leaving .2 thats still available for me on the track :(

Cool combo 👍

First splits for me. I will probably give this one more go over the weekend.

Well, well ... seems like, with 21 posted splits, WRS & GT4 aren't suffering that much from GT5P :) which is good for morons like me that still haven't got the new game or have decided that the old game isn't that bad after all :lol:

New board with Div1/2/3 players all over the place 👍

Hey Steven, I noticed some mistakes on the leaderboard: Georgetheracer is listed with EDK's splits instead of his own, and EDK has his splits from last week. Also, OnlyMe is missing (see post #12).
Apart from that, good job as usual keeping that table 👍 it's interesting to see all the divisions mixed up.

By the way, I submitted my laptime this afternoon.

Here are my first two splits after almost two bootlles of wine. Dunno if they're any good but i believe they were clean:

Will come back to it tomrrow as I'm sure I can do better...

Great combo, good fun 👍

EDK has his splits from last week.

No issue with my splits, I decided to try this race in the Model T this week, and I just stopped for a beer in the motorcycle turn. :sly:

Thanks for all of your efforts Steven, and lay off the funny stuff. :lol:

Back