GT4 WRS Week 159 : Audi A4 Touring Car '04 @ Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 91 comments
Ok, better but still not there:

T1 - 11.682
T2 - 26.546

had some low 26.4s but threw it away in the last two corners every time :ouch:. Not really satisfied with the final time also.

Btw Bigracer, I'm using a Logitech G25.

Bah I ran some more and got a new save with 11.505 / 26.103 and beat it next lap with a 11.5 / 26.2 because of a great hairpin before the final straight :grumpy:

still a few tenths for grabs ... pretty addictive this one 👍

ran a few sessions over the weekend and came up with this result

reasonable finish 👍

reasonable finish 👍
Uh-oh, here's your winner:sly:

Updated board

Hey Steven, I noticed some mistakes on the leaderboard: Georgetheracer is listed with EDK's splits instead of his own, and EDK has his splits from last week. Also, OnlyMe is missing (see post #12).
Thank you Carlos. All sorted hopefully :scared:
EDK
No issue with my splits, I decided to try this race in the Model T this week, and I just stopped for a beer in the motorcycle turn. Thanks for all of your efforts Steven, and lay off the funny stuff.
Looks like I better focus on the board rather than on silly jokes. And thank you Kevin, always a pleasure.

Btw Bigracer, I'm using a Logitech G25.
Sorted

I also hope you get your Maxdrive one of these days, Dan 👍

Oh and to stidriver: please indicate your controller device for Luxy - thanks for that 👍

It's going to take a while to get back into this, even after a LAN under my belt.

And I'm getting fairly consistent times... so actually Hugo I'm really not that quick! I don't like Tsukuba, I can't get the braking and lines. I could get Enthusia out and do some racing with that and see if it helps, but I doubt I will. It's too nice outside. :)

Updated board

Looks like I better focus on the board rather than on silly jokes. And thank you Kevin, always a pleasure.

There's that language barrier again. I was trying to suggest that you might be enhancing your mood with some form of recreational drug. ;)

I have updated splits and am submitting my lap now, as I am flying east in the morning and will not have another shot at this. :grumpy:

I picked up nearly 0.2 at the line, so clearly gave some up in the final sector as compared to my previous lap. I do not expect that I will be competitive this week. :ouch:

:cheers:
Kevin

That's not too bad, Mark! You'll notice a 2nd attempt will make you find a lot more time ;)

And Kevin, you might not have driven a winning time, I sure wouldn't call that incompetitive. Nice splits 👍

I made some improvements:

There's some easy time to be found in the first sector, but I had the habit today to throw that away everytime in the 2nd or 3rd sector...

Will give it one more shot before the deadline :)

hey, had another shot at it after the f1 (using 240 btw) and managed to better my time by just under a tenth, which is ok in this combo!

25.966 (yipee!!)

nerves played a part in a slight fluffige of the last corner:tup:

EDK
There's that language barrier again. I was trying to suggest that you might be enhancing your mood with some form of recreational drug.
Sorry for my dumbheaded dutchfullness :ill:

And about those drugs - was that inspired by me being from easy-going Holland as well? All I ever use is the bottle :lol:

Board updated

Love the car, but not sure if I'll be able to get much time on the track in the next day or so.

Time for a belated improvment.

Improvment.. gigitty.

Looks like I'm still loosing time in the first sector, don't think I'll try and get the extra tenths. Them last two sectors where mint by my standards.

Very good combo, thanks Jerry 👍👍

This will be the last post for me until September when we return home.:grumpy: I shall miss the competition and the friends over the Summer but until I figure out how to get internet in the middle of the wilderness this is how it must be I suppose.:ouch:

Trust you will all have a safe and enjoyable Summer and I look forward to being back with you in the Fall.:)

I shall submit my time for this week based on the following splits:

Cheers all and continued success. 👍

RonB

Edit: Oooops. me fixie okay now!

Submitting as well.

Final splits are as follows.

I just couldn't get a handle on this combo and after spending the last 45 minutes trying to figure out why the ps2 is black and white, not color, I'm not into getting aggravated over it (either difficulty) right now.

Have a good time away this summer gtbadboy. I've enjoyed your company here in D3 and racing online.
You seem even better online, its hard to keep up to you when your leading the way.
Have a safe journey to and fro.

And fix your last post.

Kenny

This will be the last post for me until September when we return home.:grumpy: I shall miss the competition and the friends over the Summer but until I figure out how to get internet in the middle of the wilderness this is how it must be I suppose.:ouch:

Trust you will all have a safe and enjoyable Summer and I look forward to being back with you in the Fall.:)

I shall submit my time for this week based on the following splits:

Cheers all and continued success. 👍

RonB

Edit: Oooops. me fixie okay now!

It's been great racing with you for the past several months, Ron. Enjoy your time relaxing at your summer home, you will be missed. 👍

And about those drugs - was that inspired by me being from easy-going Holland as well? All I ever use is the bottle :lol:

Board updated

Might have had something to do with it. ;)

You'll be missed Ron B, GL and see you on the other side!

Jerome

T1: 11'656
T2: 26'635

Nothing record breaking, but it made me feel like the happiest man alive.

I finally got back to this and tried 240, It didn't take too long to find these.

11.602 / 26.230

I lost some in the last sector but it's not bad, I might have a few more tries to see if I can clean it up but I don't think my t2 will get any quicker.

Time submitted from the lap with the posted splits. Didn't get time to run any more laps and my life of leisure after getting laid off last week was cut prematurely short by getting another job which starts tomorrow. Is there no rest for the wicked :)

I can't speak for all of you guys, but I just had a wonderful WRS week. Seeing the board it looks like GT4 and WRS is not dead at all, which makes me very happy. This is of course thanks to all of you but especially thanks to Jerry who keeps coming with combos that lures us to the game time after time. I say: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bah! Went 0.016s quicker at the line with slower splits. :grumpy:
Submitted time.

Man!!! could not stop playing last night had a two hour run around 1am...

Time summited with different much slower splits WAAAAYYY faster finish (.074 difference) :crazy:
GL all

Back