Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay ('Save Ghost Replay' icon)

Thread rules:

The following info cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • lap time
  • any information which can be used to infer lap time

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM to me (Sphinx):
  • you can submit only once per race
  • please include in your submission PM your division, name and final lap time
  • deadline is Tuesday 12th August 9pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Time verification:

Save your replay and keep it at least a full week after the time has been submitted:
  • all gold times each week will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide a replay before the next race deadline
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from WRS results
  • video replays are not accepted, only .max, .xps or .sps files can be verified
  • Those who have .xps or .sps files, can they please convert them to .max before submission

Hopefully will have time for this one later in the week :nervous: Looks great!

Jerome

Seems like a lot of Grand valley speedway lately, but I do enjoy the full track better than the smaller one.

I can't seem to find the race thread STWS that had this car, was something weird about the gearing, needed higher top speed or something and a few of the top speed settings had this car performing awful.

290 gearing

T1. 0'36.146
T2. 1'09.557
probably 1 second more

Only went down to 2nd gear right before T1, 3rd gear seems to have a lot more power.

I can't seem to find the race thread STWS that had this car, was something weird about the gearing, needed higher top speed or something and a few of the top speed settings had this car performing awful.

We ran it in week 112 of WRS, my first WRS race. :D

I think the key called out that week was short shifting it. Top speed will not be the same at GV, since that race was on Autumn Ring, which would have a shorter main straight.

Should be fun. Looking forward to running this one with Kenny, Jake, Chuck and George over the weekend. 👍

I was referring to a race on gtrp in 2005 on midfield raceway which had a similar top speed as GV so it should be about the same settings that we ran.

Love this car, but I feel super slow! :dopey: Gave it a few laps to start. 👍

36.691 / 1'10.789
36.396 / 1'10.486
36.279 / 1'10.360

Last edited:
I think I can pull myself away from God Of War for a go at this. Times sometime tommorow.

Hey all

I was wondering if the concrete area is part of the track or not???

1st Run

T1 37.596
T2 1'12.527

Last edited:
First quick session led to:

T1: 36.664
T2: 1'10.741

Did see a 36.3xx, but messed up the area around the S's and lost all that time and more.

Board init

Welcome to Jimmy. Did you qualify already? I can't find your division anywhere 👍 tho my guess'd be that you're Div1 material seeing your splits :)

My first splits:

T1: 36.443
T2: 1.11.098

Had a nice vacation Bigracer?
You're Luxied Andy. EDIT updated up to post 24.
And thanks for asking, yes the hollies were very good. We sold the house in France so now we can plan for other kinds of trips with the family which feels quite nice.

Sorry for not beeing around too often in WRS of late. I can blame PD for that ... :sly:

Last edited:
Hello everyone :) !!
First splits:

T1: 35.899
T2: 1'08.857

Don't really know if I will improve much after that, I see 0.150 in the first sector and in the last one. But I don't see anything between T1 and T2 :guilty: .
I used 330 gearing but I might switch for 310 or 320.
I also shift up at 6000 rpm, never more.

Hello everyone :) !!
First splits:

T1: 35.899
T2: 1'08.857

Don't really know if I will improve much after that, I see 0.150 in the first sector and in the last one. But I don't see anything between T1 and T2 :guilty: .
I used 330 gearing but I might switch for 310 or 320.
I also shift up at 6000 rpm, never more.

Damn it !:crazy: And I thought I was improving ( still losing a lot of time between T1 and t2):nervous:
T1 36 .302
T2 1' 10.382
But Im going to copy your set up:dopey:

T1. 36.046
T2. 1'09.108

Got .6 more but can't see any more out of 290 gearing, tried 300 but it wasn't good.

Damn it !:crazy: And I thought I was improving ( still losing a lot of time between T1 and t2):nervous:
T1 36 .302
T2 1' 10.382
But Im going to copy your set up:dopey:
I hope it's going to work for you just like it worked for me ;) !!

T1 36.618
T2 1.11.078

but im still all over the track so i know there's another second in there for me if I handle the car not the other way around, in the sweeping curves

gearing 340, though i wanted to bring it down to 330 or 320 but my time ran out tonite

im short shifting some 500 rpms before the redline, its a pain to do it by ear but i think it helps a lot

Leaderboard updated

crg2112 welcome! Did you qualify yet? Look here for more info.
And what is your controller device please? I need to know wheel/ds2 for Luxy. Thanks 👍

EDIT first splits:
1'12.952

Last edited:
Back