GT4 WRS Week 172 : JGTC300 @ Grand Valley Speedway

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 85 comments
Yes, the cement areas are legal.
ty for the answew C Mir

i saw your splits.. nice well done.. u're strong
i hope tomorrow ill made a nice lap..:sly:
i have a potential 1'08.7 in the t2 but i wasted all in the lap..and also i tried a little.. see ya:tup:

ps.. what means division? lol
sorry i'm new member...:guilty:

Divisions are setup by your skill level, the fastest drivers are in Division 1, second fastest in 2 and third fastest in 3. Depending on where you qualified from the qualified run, you will be in a corresponding division. For the Luxy leaderboard, d1 drvers are in blue, d2 are in orange and d3 are in green. Hope that helps!

Jerome

Erik, don't forget to submit your qualifier lap to get a division before you submit this week's lap (deadline is tomorrow).

lol.. i saw now.. bmw on infineon? damn.. i dont have too much time tomorrow..
any ideas?
maybe is better if i cannot post my time in this race?

New splits using 330km/h:

T1: 35.946
T2: 1'09.421

I didn't use the cement areas on this lap so there's still time to take, gonna make a last effort tomorrow.

i'm in deep s**t..
darn... i dont really know nothing about the qualifier?
what happen now?
tomorrow there is the deadline...
so... damn...
any ideas guys?

i'm in deep s**t..
darn... i dont really know nothing about the qualifier?
what happen now?
tomorrow there is the deadline...
so... damn...
any ideas guys?

If you have not submitted a time for the qualifier, your submission will be considered invalid and will not be posted.

Also, you should be sure you pay attention to your capitalization. And it's not a very good idea to be using swear words. Just some friendly advice. :dopey:

As for me, I had limited time this week for the WRS. Here are the splits from my submitted lap. With another session, I could likely clean up another 0.5 or so.

1:10.075

Submitting now, good luck to all.👍

Yes, the qualifier is the M3 @ Infineon, and your time for this week will not be posted tomorrow if you haven't sent a qualifier time by then.

Final Luxy update of the week.
Erik, we hope you get your qualification sorted. Great splits you've got there 👍 Welcome to the WRS :)

EDIT gave it a last try to improve my pathetic effort so far which yielded in a 37.390 and 1'12.667.

Trying to help out Jerry in the results churns ...

wrsweek172results.jpg

Last edited:
EDK
If you have not submitted a time for the qualifier, your submission will be considered invalid and will not be posted.

Also, you should be sure you pay attention to your capitalization. And it's not a very good idea to be using swear words. Just some friendly advice. :dopey:

As for me, I had limited time this week for the WRS. Here are the splits from my submitted lap. With another session, I could likely clean up another 0.5 or so.

1:10.075

Submitting now, good luck to all.👍
yes i know using that words is bad but yesterday got shocked bye that news.. couse i really love this combo.. but i cannot post now..
tha's to bad..
in the afternoon i will try the qualifier combo with the m3 at infineon..
i saw that also this time is secret there is only the gap..
too much things secrets here:lol:
sorry again for the my swear words.. :(

Finally got a chance to run this combo - quite fun 👍

1:09.782

I think another session would have seen my times near 1:09 flat but for the limited running I'm pleased.

Submitting

Times submitted with

T1 - 36.049 (35.9xx)
T2 - 1'09.669 ( 1'09.0xx :()

Good Luck all, see ya'll next week

You guys are great, I just submitted my very first time on GT4 WRS and I'm way off the pace on the first two sectors:

T1: 36.445
T2: 1'10.516

:nervous:

tried 1 hour for pure fun(becouse i can't post a time)

T1 35.887
T2 1'08.797
that's to bad.. hoping in the next race:ouch:

the qualify is not easy..
need lot of work:tup:

tried 1 hour for pure fun(becouse i can't post a time)

T1 35.887
T2 1'08.797
that's to bad.. hoping in the next race:ouch:

the qualify is not easy..
need lot of work:tup:
Are you kidding?! Those are great sector times. 👍

After doing nothing for 4 days, I just played for 2 hours, with 320 top speed for the first time. Of course frustration was there again, even thought about quiting WRS (just as DSMAZDAGTR). Summer holidays end 1st of September, therefore, there's no way I'll have enough time to give my best shot. I'm also playing Icewind Dale and a week ago started FFX and looks like I'll quit with FF too because I can't just play all day. I know it looks like I'm just complaining, but it's how it is. It's not like I wanna quit because I can't win, but because I waste too much time to do a lap with which I'm pleased. I'm talking too much.:dopey:

At the end:
0'36.081
1'09.783
I lost 0.1 on that last tunel, tho I was going great, but I didn't want to mess up.:dunce:

Erik, with those great sector times, I'm sure you won't need much time to run a Division 1 worthy qualifier, so if you can get quickly to your PS2... ;)

Erik, with those great sector times, I'm sure you won't need much time to run a Division 1 worthy qualifier, so if you can get quickly to your PS2... ;)
thanks mate.. but i hate road cars...
race cars are different..
super handling.. r5
this bmw s3..= sux
do u have msn C mir?

R5? You had to run this combo with medium tires!

yes of course i had use r3 medium.. i speak in general..
race cars are different... this car the toyota with the r3 medium has a good handling

ps.. hey andy.. dont forget i have the replay if u want verify something... ( just friendy advice:cheers:)

Last edited:
too bad is not refered to my sector.. i cannot submit my lap 4 now..
i'm working 4 the qualifier session:tup:
Yeah, I figured so much after I posted and shut down my PC soon afterwards. :)

Back