GT4 WRS Week 8: "Licensed To Ill"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 630 comments
lol, the bentley speed 8 with realistic jelly suspension! :) so bouncy you can feel your driver soiling himself and his stomach bounces around like a bladder on a stick! lol

not my fave, but it'll be a laugh, even though i just ballsed up a good lap on the last corner! :doh:

"going to get dirty next week" :scared: :crazy: :yuck: just as long as its not the Grand Canyon one - no way to drive that one clean :crazy:

💡 the tarmac one through the town in the rally raid car is a blast though :sly:

heh silvered this one the first lap out - this is going to be very close, top to bottom - a few thousanths give or take :crazy:

Bronzed on 3rd attempt! lol, those 2 sandy chicanes before the finishing straight just leap out at you at slap you in the crotch!

CFM
Hope you feel like getting your car really dirty next week.
I get the feeling he's hinting towards something with that statement... Can't quite figure out what... LOL, just kidding... I think I'll have to do some practicing before this week is up, because I've ONLY done the license tests for rallying, and have not golded them. I haven't really golded anything(most of the A license, but that's about it) because it's not my game and I didn't do them, and because it's hard... Lol, we'll see what happens! THIS is going to be an even CLOSER week than the last I think. Which will be the reason for it's time consumption! Haha, I wish I could experience this track with a DFP, I hear it's nasty on them straights...

CFM
Hope you feel like getting your car really dirty next week. (hint hint):sly:

Please, please please be a Group B at Catherdral Rocks II!

Actually, it will probably be the RSC Rally Raid since it's so easy to get. But still maybe Catherdral Rocks II! Or Grand Canyon, love that course. 👍 Just NO Swiss Alps, hated it since GT3! :yuck:

Studentdriver
Please, please please be a Group B at Catherdral Rocks II!

Actually, it will probably be the RSC Rally Raid since it's so easy to get. But still maybe Catherdral Rocks II! Or Grand Canyon, love that course. 👍 Just NO Swiss Alps, hated it since GT3! :yuck:

Swiss Alps..IMHO...Is MUCH easier to drive then Grand Canyon...So, I'd welcome Swiss Alps, Catherdal I or II or even Tahiti (Sp?) Maze...and in either a WRX Sti OR 206...:D

standard235
Wee! Another week to be at the bottom of D3. I can barely silver this test. Bye.

Why give up so easily? I hated la sarthe never gave it a chance, but i just went out with the Subaru Impreza Touring Car to do a few laps & get used to the layout & loved it!

C'mon plp! get those T times in! :P

Come on then......

Hands up anyone else who's turned down the feedback on the DFP to mild, just to keep hold of the wheel......???

I know i have......LOL

Neil

ballstothewall
Come on then......

Hands up anyone else who's turned down the feedback on the DFP to mild, just to keep hold of the wheel......???

I know i have......LOL

Neil

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Broken forearms FOREVA!!!

ballstothewall
Come on then......

I know i have......LOL

Neil

DFP SET TO MILD! OMG! That is such sacrileges I don't know what to say! :D

Actually...I prefer it set to 100% myself, but hey..to each their own right? :D

As for "T-Times"...here's what I've got so far:

T1: 30.845
T2: 1'04.278
T3: 1'30.746
T4: 1'53.376
T5: 2'21:598

Not much to really go 'oh & ahh!' about as I know there is definitely room to shave some more time off...but for now, it's something to shoot for...Personally speaking that is!

SRD:

standard235
Wee! Another week to be at the bottom of D3. I can barely silver this test. Bye.
Eh? After your miraculous 4th placed splits from last week that you somehow didn't submit?

daan
Eh? After your miraculous 4th placed splits from last week that you somewhow didn't submit?
Read through week 7 and you'll find the answer to your question.

Can I get a head count of who has already golded this test? If so, say "Aye!"
...."AYE!"

jump_ace

ANother unique aspect of this WRS round is that you will not be able to "salvage the rest of the lap" (as practice) if you run off. You will be forced to start back at the begining. NOT COOL.

Kolyana
The DFP on this track is incredible ... you have to hold on for dear life :)

ahh the logitech force feedback. I wouldn't go so far as to call it incredible, unless we are speaking in terms of how retarded it is.

"but you don't have to take my word for it."-Lavar Burton, Reading Rainbow

the real 6c
ahh the logitech force feedback. I wouldn't go so far as to call it incredible, unless we are speaking in terms of how retarded it is.

"but you don't have to take my word for it."-Lavar Burton, Reading Rainbow

Retarded? NO SIR! For us non-racing types, the feel of having your bone marrow shaken from your joints is as close to the 'real thing' as we're likely to get :P

Back