GT4 WRS Week 8: "Licensed To Ill"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 630 comments
I know it won't matter in a couple of hours, but Luxy's leaderboard hasn't been updated in a while, and I'm dying to see where I'm running :scared: Any chance of updating it with everyone's recent times or are you guys busy today?

Thanks again for the leaderboard, awesome work! 👍

ive updated it at post 589, :) will do another update before deadline :)

Edit
Only 3 times to update, so i just did them then, leaderboard all updated 👍

I have to say this one has been one of the best races so far - I enjoyed it quite a lot 👍

I did my best lap Sunday afternoon and spent all the time between then and now trying to make it better, with no luck :indiff:

I just couldn't find a consistant way of doing the sector Start-T1 and the fast curve afterwards.

Here are my splits:

T1: 0'29.447
T2: 1'01.713
T3: 1'27.851
T4: 1'49.462
T5: 2'16.544
T6: 2'44.849

I have seen 0'29.0xx a couple of times at T1 and 1'01.0xx once at T2, but I just couldn't hold it together until the finish line.

Submitting...

The Wizard.

First week in the wrs for me.
I am div 2 for those doing the leaderboard :) Looks like I'll be near the bottom though, here are my split times
T1: 0'29.803
T2: 1'01.612
T3: 1'27.992
T4: 1'49.859
T5: 2'17.507
T6: 2'46.053

T1 - 28.718
T2 - 1"00.005
T3 - 1"25.697
T4 - 1"47.172
T5 - 2"13.962
T6 - 2"41.199

Got to improve a little, still not my best. :(

But time posted. :D

kragbees
Yeah if I have to re-start this one more time I'll freak-out ... but finally got a reasonable time though. Had a T6 of 2:45.0 , and nailed it from there, so I should be alright this week hehe. 👍

Damn Kragbees, you sure taught me a lesson for attempting to compete with you lol. I'm now in 13th on the luxy leaderboard but I think from the end of T6 to the finish line is my best section so hopefully I've overtaken a couple of people through there. 40 mins left guys!!!!

time submitted!! 👎

not a patch on the times that you guys are all achieving but it's gonna have to do for me. any time is better than no time!!

anyway its a time after all my suffering this week i'm quite chuffed with!! 👍

thanx to anyone and everyone who put up with my winging and helped out how you could. you may look at my time and wonder what difference it made, but trust me it made a world of difference!!! i finally achieved a gold on the specials!! :)

vtec_guy
Damn Kragbees, you sure taught me a lesson for attempting to compete with you lol. I'm now in 13th on the luxy leaderboard but I think from the end of T6 to the finish line is my best section so hopefully I've overtaken a couple of people through there. 40 mins left guys!!!!

haha thanks vtec, but I'm also a slow poke this week, the other guys are overtaking us like we're stand still ! I hope you make up a few spots for at least a top 10 finish buddy ! Not so sure about myself though haha.

Is that not 1 hour and 40 minutes ? haha here we go again ...

Good luck dude ! 👍

Yes, It's 1 hour and 40 minutes until deadline now.

I'll post week 9 in about an hour so we'll have something to look at while we wait.:)

CFM
Yes, It's 1 hour and 40 minutes until deadline now.

I'll post week 9 in about an hour so we'll have something to look at while we wait.:)

CFM, just as a matter of interest, who does the "work" of getting all the times together (your band of midget slaves) or you on your own ? you must be quite busy on a day like this ??

kragbees
CFM, just as a matter of interest, who does the "work" of getting all the times together (your band of midget slaves) or you on your own ? you must be quite busy on a day like this ??

Yea I'm a bit busy on Tuesdays. What's even worse is when I work a 12 hour shift then come home at 45 min. before deadline and have 75 PM's in my box.:crazy:
I didn't work last night so I've been updating my times list as the PM's roll in so it's not as bad. Just typing up the fancy posts is the biggest pain.:dopey: That and when everyone starts arguing about time zones, usually because of me.:dunce:

It says this at the bottom of my page: