gt40

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 18 comments
  • 614 views
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
i would murder a small bunny for the gt40! PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME? I AM GETTING SICK OF RACING AND NOT GETTING IT.
 
i want to get the Race gt40(the better one)
 
The GT40 road car can be picked up at the Amateur GT All-stars race. Use the "Save before last race trick" to gaurantee that you win it. (Search for this)

The Race car can be picked up at the GT World Championship in Pro. Again with the "Save before Last race" Trick.

AO
 
thanx
 
can anybody tell me the save before last cheat?
 
I just attempted a serach, and I'll honestly note that I'd spend way too much time looking through the myriad threads to find the exact details of how to "Save before Last race".

Here's how it goes.
When you run the series, you can save your game between the races (actually at the last screen before you hit "Next race"). Make sure that by race 4 of 5/9 of 10 you are 11 points or more in the lead. Save the game. Hit "next race", and start the race. As soon as you exit out, it will go through the car award. If this isn't the car you wanted, restart your PS2. This will land you back at the end of the 4th/9th race. Repeat the procedure.

As a further note, the car award is random based on your time in the last race. So if you vary when you exit from the race, 3 seconds/5 seconds/ 15 seconds it will change which car you are awarded.

Repeat until you get the car you want.

Hope this helps.

AO
 
thank you for your responce sir
 
i dont have the road version BUT i have a turbo DIABLO!
wee!
 
Originally posted by spaceratk
hah hah

I got both of them :D

Both?

I have a red, a white, a yellow, a black, a blue and the Gulf :D
 
I have a blue GT40, and a race GT40...:) Maxed out! :)
 
I think the GT-40 sucks. Like someone said about another car "it has brakes like rice pudding"
 
It doesn't really...the race car has just the right amount of power and turning power to make an even lap of 4:13 around Complex String...but the Road Car does lack a lot of stuff...
 
Originally posted by Raptor65
I think the GT-40 sucks. Like someone said about another car "it has brakes like rice pudding"

That other car is the Zonda Race Car. The Zonda doesn't have "brakes like rice pudding," you just need to learn how to tune it. I ran it in an endurance over the weekend and it brakes fine.
 

As a further note, the car award is random based on your time in the last race. So if you vary when you exit from the race, 3 seconds/5 seconds/ 15 seconds it will change which car you are awarded.
AO [/B]


No it is not.

I exit the last race before it starts. I press X to enter then press start, left, X in less than a second. I get all 4 cars with the same exit spot. I would guess within 1/10 sec.

The last race time has nothing to do with it.
 
Back