GT4's box and disk

  • Thread starter Thread starter butch
  • 42 comments
  • 3,300 views
Have already seen it :)
Thanks anyway...
 
And I see they have a new solgan for GT4

"The drive of your life"
sly.gif
 
The DVD itself is just awesome.
 
Excellent, dual layer, more room for more goodies ;)
 
anyone recognize the car on the cover???
 
I thought it looked like a countach, but i'm a idiot.

Pretty cool box cover. Simple. Althought most of the covers done by the GTP members would of suited it better ;)
 
Ford GT
 
It's the Fordt Gt indeed, and have you guys seen the disc?
it's a REV' COUNTER 👍....................original!
 
I always said that it was very likely that the Ford GT would be on the front cover!! KY bought one.

Maybe it isnt the final box cover.?
 
I hope that's not the new cover, :( it's a bit boring.

I thought there could have been a Ford GT on the cover, but if they change this, as I hope they do, then they'll probably use a different car.


First I've seen of the shrunken PS2 though. :eek: Makes the controller look huge.

You'll have to watch you don't lose it down the side of the settee. :)
 
The PStwo went chibi style I see.....cute. :dopey: 👍

The cover's good....could be better, could be worse. I like the DVD label though.......rev gauge. I wish the needle was a little past redline though....but I'm being picky here.
 
How come the game cover doesn't have the online play elements on it?
 
Covers alright, but I like how the cd looks. 👍 I think that the people on this site made better covers though.
 
ALPHA
How come the game cover doesn't have the online play elements on it?
not sure on that, it does have an extra logo on it, the black and whit one which I can't make out. KY probably doesn't want that ungainly online capable logo stretched over the over, it will probably be on the back and have a smaller logo on the front.
 
live4speed
not sure on that, it does have an extra logo on it, the black and whit one which I can't make out. KY probably doesn't want that ungainly online capable logo stretched over the over, it will probably be on the back and have a smaller logo on the front.
Yeah, I want to see the back side and how many memory card ks it takes up.
 
I for one don't reckon that is the final cover, looks like just a simple demo cover they've knocked up to demonstrate the CD/DVD point. Also, the GT and GT2 covers are totally different to the ones we got here in Blighty anyway so even if it is the final cover design for Japan, I would expect it to change before it came to Europe and possibly America as well.
 
Yep, the covers have been different in each region, Japan has one, the US to the best of my knowledge have had different ones and we've had the best ;), well different again.
 
SuntoucherUK
I for one don't reckon that is the final cover, looks like just a simple demo cover they've knocked up to demonstrate the CD/DVD point. Also, the GT and GT2 covers are totally different to the ones we got here in Blighty anyway so even if it is the final cover design for Japan, I would expect it to change before it came to Europe and possibly America as well.
Yep, now that you mention it, it does look incomplete. PD will crank out something amazing. 👍
 
The covers not that important, none of the GT3 covers I saw were anything special, all they need is the GT4 logo on it and it's sold itself to me.
 
live4speed
The covers not that important, none of the GT3 covers I saw were anything special, all they need is the GT4 logo on it and it's sold itself to me.
Wer... I mean that goes for me too. :sly:
 
I really doubt that is the final cover. There's not even the number "4" on the box anywhere.
 
Jordan just brought up what I was going to say, plus the cover is in black and white. I doubt PD and Sony will want to make the GT4 cover in black and white, only. Color stands out, and attracts attention to the mommie shoppers at Christmas time.

The disk, on the other hand, looks awesome and I hope that is the final graphic for it. That PS2 is awesome too, and it's small enough to take with you on trips. Great, now all I need to do is go somewhere.
 
Actualy looking at it, it's a GT40 on the cover, and it's obviously the Japanese box art. Since in the USA GT3 only had the box art when it came packaged with a PS2 in the GT3 package er sumthin, and I think the greatest hits version looked like that too. Well that summe dit up for people who didn't feel like reading the other pages. lol But that art could still be changed. After all it does only take like 20 mins in Photoshop to whip that kind of thing up. Hell they prolly have several templates to use and they just put the pics and writing into place and poof it be done.....and pick out the one they like for each region.
 
I so love the dual layer DVD's its good they are using them and it was bound to happen.
 
lol...

that ps2 looks like a laptop. wheepee
 
The box art for GT4 looks really bad!.....I hope it does not look like that! :yuck: :crazy: ........it is really boring and un-imaginative......I think the box arts created in this forum are way better.........

As for the PS2......or what will be known as the PStwo.....I don't know.....I thinks it looks quite odd....a bit ugly.....i don't like the way the purple and blue 'PS2' has gone from the side.........

hmmmm.......sony need some more creativity!
 
The cover does not look finished, it seems like a prototype version for the Japanese/NTSC Version of the game, it does not look FINALISED yet.

The others covers for the previous versions seems to be all the Japanese Covers.

Hope PD bring out something FRESH. 💡 :sly:

My PAL Design:
 

Attachments

  • GT4-Final-COVER-v.jpg
    GT4-Final-COVER-v.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 85
Back