GT4's box and disk

  • Thread starter Thread starter butch
  • 42 comments
  • 3,300 views
^ yep :) 👍 thats the type of thing I want to see!

I do agree that the box art for GT4 did not look finished.....it is probably a prototype....
 
I actually really like that cover speaking as a graphic designer cause it's grayscale with an abscence of colour meaning it has a more prestige and classic look rather than a typical "game" look. Nothing flash, nothing crazy, just slick and classy (could also hint at the history of cars that is covered), the way GT should be. As for the "it wouldn't be noticeable among other games" I disagree, this would stand out more due to the lack of colour. The disc art is typical GT, use some kind of car aspect and in this case the tachometer seems perfect !!
 
Anyway...
Do you guys think that's the final cover for GT4? :odd:
I don't... :)
 
I don't think so.......I doubt that KY would be so boring.....after all this is a major release for the PS2!......its should be atleast something very eye catching......

idea! đź’ˇ .........have chrome box art......like a relfective design with a GT symbol etched out of the silver......
 
I'd like to see the GT4 box in a carbon fiber effect case, I think that would drive home (no pun intended) the racing aspect far into the mind of people and would look cool against the other boring typical cases. lol
 
I care what's on the disk, not what it looks like or what it's in.
 
Dirkiyo
It's the Fordt Gt indeed, and have you guys seen the disc?
it's a REV' COUNTER 👍....................original!

It's not so original .. the NFS1 for PC had the same rev counter ... and that was years ago :)
 
By the way on the box(on the side) it says 2 Discs??? :dunce:
 
_aj
I'd like to see the GT4 box in a carbon fiber effect case, I think that would drive home (no pun intended) the racing aspect far into the mind of people and would look cool against the other boring typical cases. lol


A fake carbon fiber box is more likely to attract the 'ricer' element, since they like to liberally plaster fake carbon fiber to the interior and exterior of their 'rides'
 
GRogall
By the way on the box(on the side) it says 2 Discs??? :dunce:

thats not the real box just a fantastic job of photoshop

b
 
Back