GT5 AI win

  • Thread starter Thread starter clumsyalex
  • 39 comments
  • 4,296 views
That is great, wish my retard did something like that. He just gets overtaken by slower cars and such..
 
Where did you teach him that!

Lol, smart driver. :D
 
I was racing LS and right off the line saw an AI guy pit and was like "wow that's just dumb" and then after the first turn I thought "I swear that's the car that just pitted... must be two of the same in this race or something" and wrote it off...

That's so ridiculous the AI does that! I wonder if I can do that?
 
HAHA that's pretty funny, even though it's obvious what happened there...
 
I was racing LS and right off the line saw an AI guy pit and was like "wow that's just dumb" and then after the first turn I thought "I swear that's the car that just pitted... must be two of the same in this race or something" and wrote it off...

That's so ridiculous the AI does that! I wonder if I can do that?

Once the car comes within the domain of the "pit lane" the automatic pilot takes over. there is really nothing they can do...
 
Yeah, I've had the AI do that to me in a couple of A-Spec races. Haven't done any races at Laguna Seca in B-Spec yet but hopefully Mr. Alonso will pull something like that off when I do get around to it!
 
my stupid ai(P.Wood) tends to spinout on a slow corner after telling him to slow his pace down 5 times
 
K. Bryant (Kobe?). At first I thought it was just coincidence many of my B-Spec names could also be borrowed athletes name (mine tend to be NFL names). Now I'm convinced.
 
My b-spec pilot does the same thing, and also in a Cobra :P
 
This happened to me when in an A-Spec race, one of the AI did the same thing, still won though :)
 
i found M.Cassanova as a name, i wanted it but i was clicking next name to fast
:(
 
double post, sorry
 
That is awesome. I have taken that line off of the start every time since GT3. I LOL'd like mad when I saw the bubble. Your AI is the best ever.

As far as funny names go, I have "G.Love". Before him I had "G.Fast".
 
lol i wish mine was remotely close to that :(
 
That's not a B-Spec driver. B-Spec drivers always rev match all downshifts.

Nice try.
 
Apparently at Level 40, you unlock Ruthless and Cheating B-Spec Bob.
 
That is awesome. I have taken that line off of the start every time since GT3. I LOL'd like mad when I saw the bubble. Your AI is the best ever.

As far as funny names go, I have "G.Love". Before him I had "G.Fast".

Really?
What other shortcuts are available in GT?
I know of none. I've always played the the rules. I know, silly me, right!?
 
Brilliant!!!

Give him a raise!
 
I wish my post would have gotten in sooner so people wouldn't actually believe this. lol
 
That's not a B-Spec driver. B-Spec drivers always rev match all downshifts.

Nice try.

Its pretty believable, and extremely funny.
As Nuck81 pointed out earlier, "once you get in the vicinity of the pit lane the autopilot takes over."

In A-spec I have been pinned into the pit once on Tsukuba.
So I don't find it hard to believe the same thing happened here with his B-spec driver. After all he was driving on the inside very close to the pit.
 
Its pretty believable, and extremely funny.
As Nuck81 pointed out earlier, "once you get in the vicinity of the pit lane the autopilot takes over."

In A-spec I have been pinned into the pit once on Tsukuba.
So I don't find it hard to believe the same thing happened here with his B-spec driver. After all he was driving on the inside very close to the pit.

Without rev match, it wasn't a computer driving. The computer driver always rev matches, even in pits, at least that I've noticed.
 
I need to teach my driver this.
 
Back