GT5 AI win

  • Thread starter Thread starter clumsyalex
  • 39 comments
  • 4,296 views
My B-Spec guy has done the same thing, also in a Cobra. It's definitely real.

My guy didn't pick up any places doing it though, he actually lost a couple I think.
 
Really?
What other shortcuts are available in GT?
I know of none. I've always played the the rules. I know, silly me, right!?

None that I can think of besides driving through the grass on the chicanes. This used to be a lot easier to do in the older versions of GT. They have added walls in a lot of places to keep people from doing this.
 
In cape ring, my driver was on the last lap, 3rd place, right on the turn to the finish line, when he overshoots a corner and rams the 2 drivers into the pitlane. My driver won. I imagined the drivers of those 2 cars panicking and yelling profanities as they tried to do something about their auto-piloted cars.
 
My B-Spec guy has done the same thing, also in a Cobra. It's definitely real.

My guy didn't pick up any places doing it though, he actually lost a couple I think.

I had the same thing happen too.
But when my Bspec Bob got to the end of the pit where he would merge back onto the track he came to a complete stop while every car passed him, then he started back up. I was screaming bloody hell because it was the last lap after he had been leading the whole race.
 
Apparently at Level 40, you unlock Ruthless and Cheating B-Spec Bob.

lol B spec Bob.

My B-Spec driver is pretty terrible. I only picked him because his name is P.Milani which sounds like a nice Italian name, and I figured hey, he's italian, he must be a good driver. Well don't go by that. My B spec driver has a ****** time learning how to over take. You tell him to over take and he'll make a half assed attempt. He'll pass you right before the corner and then just slam his brakes because hes too scared totake the turn 1 mph faster than he should, then the person he just passed a second ago, passes him up and makes for even more of a gap than before.

He does like his brake checking though. Nothing like seeing him slam on his brakes only for the car right behind him to slam right in his rear end. Its pretty funny, except brake checking doesnt win races.......
 
That is awesome. I have taken that line off of the start every time since GT3. I LOL'd like mad when I saw the bubble. Your AI is the best ever.

As far as funny names go, I have "G.Love". Before him I had "G.Fast".

My AI driver is K.Yamaguchi
 
Without rev match, it wasn't a computer driving. The computer driver always rev matches, even in pits, at least that I've noticed.

Hello. :)

ej31plgg.png
 
Back