GT5 Car Wishlist v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they must put in the Ascari KZ1, Noble M12 (maybe M13 and M14 to) and one or two from Koenigsegg like the CCR.
I can understand that e few haven't heard of atleast one car, it's very possible, but I know them and I like them.

Think how crazy GT5 would be if all of the cars in German Muscle's list were actually put in the game! lol
Yep very, and what I say the more the better :sly:

the Facel Vega HK500 -- I wouldn't go race with that it will sit in my garage and look pretty, maybe take it out for a sunday drive.

Only two vans can go in-game if you ask me, The VW Transporter(Mk4) 2.5L TDI and the Ford Transit

Yeah I know diesel but a 150 BHP for a van isn't bad and I know a real life one wich is chip tuned 180 BHP and he does raced it.

Why don't we just go ahead and name every car made? :sly:

QFT

It seems lots of people just post all cars they know, not their favourites.:indiff:

I still don get it, whats all about that guys with their lists with 100+ cars on it? Is it the goal to post all existing cars?:ouch:

DODGE:
caravan"00
sprinter"05

International:
cxt"06
rxt"07
prostar"06
400 series"o6

Lincoln:
navigator "07
town car"05

When i posted my American car list several pages back, i put all the american cars that i liked and that i wanted put in the game (of course, they were also all the ones that would "fit in" in the game.

i think that the Noble M12 would be the greatest addition to the game...along with any porsches....and maybe some Super Taikyu cars.....and some more Group B WRC cars COUGHaudiCOUGH...and some NASCAR cars....and some MORE types of F1 cars(Ferrari, BAR honda, BMW Williams, ETC.)...well these are just some good-er additions i would like to see....

o and about that Koenigsegg....Props to you brotha!!!!

if the gt5 will look like on the screenshots i'm not buying it. looks awful. exactly like gt4 just bigger resolution. i'd rather have the standard resolution gt5 with more details like smoke, tire marks, and so on, than the stuff i see on the screenshots... i'm incredibly dissapionted

they should concentrate on perfectioning the gt series, not making it average... gt1 was ok, gt2 fantastic, gt3 looks nice, gt4 except of th ephoto mode nothing really new, gt5 hd version of very average gt4?? i think so, and i don't like that idea

:grumpy: :guilty: :yuck: :indiff: :ill: :crazy: :scared:

I have no clue why you are so downgrading it, it looks fine to me
Sony-Playstation-3-Vision-GT-Gran-Turismo-5_1.jpg

well it looks like GT4. there I must agree
gran_turismo_4_1_2.jpg

taak a look at this video, you don't hear me complaning. It may look like GT4 but look at what you get in return.

If I had the money I'd buy the PS3 and GT5. Only thing I can do now is :drool:

These are cars that I think would be good to be included in GT5. I think it'd be neat to have every car in existance, but it's impractical. Having every Camaro ever made would be neat, but it would be the same as having every Nissan Skyline, a thing that American and Euro gamers often complain about.

Lincoln Continental Mark II '56 (Although technically a separate marque, it can go under Lincoln.)
c12_0603_29z+1956_continental_mark_II+side_view.jpg

Stutz Blackhawk '75

Packard Caribbean '56
Packard Panther Concept '54
Packard Predictor Concept '56

-Nash-
Nash Healey '53
Nash Healey LeMans Hardtop '54
healey_lemans.jpg

Nash Rambler Palm Beach Concept '56
1956_Nash_Palm_Beach.jpg

Well Holden's new commodre is out,

Holden
Holden VE Commodore 'o6
Holden WM caprice 'o6

HSV
HSV E series GTS '06

I also think that this car list is out of control, some people might have a sweet spot for some cars that they owned themselves, but honestly, if they put every car in the world in the game it would take like 10years of testing and a Playstation 5 to justify the processing power. (from what I understand there never will be a PS5.

2006-Porsche-LMP2-001.jpg

Porsche LMP2 06' ! Its for sure one of the most beautifullest LMP's ever built!:sly:

It only weighs 750kg and has 490 hp @ 8500 rpm.

I think you forgot to add some i already posted. Posting them again (+ some additions)

- CHEVROLET BRAZIL -
Astra Sedan (Brazilian V8 Stock Car)

- VOLKSWAGEN BRAZIL -
Bora (Brazilian V8 Stock Car)

- MITSUBISHI BRAZIL -
Lancer EVO VII (Brazilian V8 Stock Car)

Lancer EVO VII (Brazilian Endurance Championship - Old Boys Racing Team)

L200 EVO Truck (Brazilian Rally Cross Country Champion)

- MCR -
GT1

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Amuse S2000 '04
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04

Fiat Grande Punto S2000 Rally Car

Peugeot 207 S2000 Rally Car

Salu2.alexwrc

Veilside Toyota JZA80 Fortune Supra '01
Ferrari Pininfarina Enzo 612 P4/5 (Glickenhaus special) '06
Ferrari VanderBrink 599 GtO '07 (Design special)
Ferrari Pininfarina 512 FX (Sultan special) '94

Citroen AX Volcane
Citroen Visa GTi

Please add this version of the Countach to the list

Lamborghini Countach 5000QV

5000QV

In 1985 the engine was improved again, bored and stroked to 5.2 liters and given four valves per cylinder (quattrovalvole in Italian). The carburetors were moved from the sides to the top of the engine for better breathing. Some body panels were also replaced by Kevlar. In later versions of the engine, the carburetors were replaced with fuel-injection.

-> Hey Johnny, I don't know if you remember me, but back at the GT4 wishlist. You posted some those unique Brazilian Touring Trucks like the Chevy S-10. I tried to add them on the list but even with google I was unsuccesful. (:

-> Hey Johnny, I don't know if you remember me, but back at the GT4 wishlist. You posted some those unique Brazilian Touring Trucks like the Chevy S-10. I tried to add them on the list but even with google I was unsuccesful. (:

Here they are. This year they changed some of the aerodynamic stuff, like the rear wing (it's bigger now). Also, the engines have turbos, so the horsepower went up from 250HP to 400HP.

The grid is almost only S10's and Rangers, with only one Dakota. The Nissan Frontier, Toyota Hilux and Mitsubishi L200 are already homologated, so these could show up soon.

Anyway, here are some pics.

- Chevrolet Brazil -
S10 (Pickup Racing Championship)

- Ford Brazil -
Ranger (Pickup Racing Championship)

- Dodge Brazil -
Dakota (Pickup Racing Championship)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back