PL17 Tigre

PEUGEOT

RAMBLER

Ambassador

SIMCA

Arond Plein Ciel

WILLY'S

Jeep

Mostly, I'd like to see more cars from racing series. ALMS, DTM, BTCC, SPEED World Championship, V8 Supercar, etc. instead of the manufactures like daihatsu , Dome, Nike (come on), etc. And newer cars would be nice too. I've driving a lot of the older cars, and my ginetta G4 is something i like to just take out once in a while, but anything before 1975 (including muscle cars) can be chucked IMO.

but the thing i'd like to see them most is Polyphony Digital to go after the licenses for Porsche, Ferrari, and Lambo. A Gallardo or a F430 ALMS car would be REALLY nice to drive.

i'd like to see the susuki back up to 1800 hp plus id also like to see rx8 and viper 06 and the new camaro and mustang gt plus a few movie cars elinor or billut or any thing like that + more of what everybody else wants. i also want to see the old super bug and maybe a stage 5 turbo or super after racing like an xtra racing muffler or special made tyres for the cars more xpensive. and the olriginal mclaren and ferrari and lombos porshe!!!

mobydick2lu2.jpg

1978 Porsche ''Moby Dick'' 935/78 ,FIA Racing version of the Porsche 930 street version.
3.211ccm, 750hp, weight 1025kg, 365 km/h top speed!:scared: :dopey:

normalyc3.jpg

Porsche GT1, I think its the 97' version...

I think it would be so cool if there where kitcars with any choise of engine and if you could use our own custom cars from career in xlink mode that would make this an ace game to play!💡 :sly:

I read (parts of) the list in the first post and noticed there wasn't two cars that I would like to see:

Caparo T1 '06
Daihatsu Charade 1.3LXi '97

Amuse 350z (z33)

Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo (AWD)

Advan Supra GT Race Car

Skyline (R34) GT Turbo

ITR 06

(Bring back the Altezza or IS 300)

IS 250

Nismo GTR Z-Tune

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R Race car

Golf GTI MKII/MKIII

Stock Toyota MRS (or Tuned)

Are we going to get German Muscle's list soon or did he already put it on? Just wondering is all.

well hurry up man..we want to see the final masterpiece!:) of course there are quite a few vehicles to put in...

well im done updating except for vanishing boys additions, since he said some unkind words about me.....just kidding. His additions are to large for me to do, so i left them out. I am lazy. Please dont post anymore cars in here. Im working on making a 4.0 list so we can start from scratch.

What do you all think i should do? start new threads when they get big or have all the posts purged? purging this thread will make it just the original thread untill someone posts something else after its been purged. So basically allt he posts in this thread will be deleted except the 1st one. Let me know what you all think.

Vanashing boy: PM Me when you see this. Thanks

german muscle, could you give us an estimate of how many cars are on your list?

ford sierra cosworth RS500 glenn seton racing 92 group a race car
ford sierra cosworth RS500 dick johnson racing 92 group a race car

nissan skyline gt-r (BNR32) jgtc calsonic 94 (the winged one)

Wow, this thread is on fire.. Hey German Muscle, who requested the 94' Nissan Maxima? Or at least what page? Theres just so much to read through, maybe you might be able to help me out? Thanks.. ;)

Wow, this thread is on fire.. Hey German Muscle, who requested the 94' Nissan Maxima? Or at least what page? Theres just so much to read through, maybe you might be able to help me out? Thanks.. ;)

look through the pages on here. if its not there then someone did in version 2.0 if not there then 1.0

german muscle, could you give us an estimate of how many cars are on your list?

guessing by doing a word count on msword, and taking a guess at hot many spaces between manufacters and manufacters themselves id say 5700.

edit: todays my birthday yay

look through the pages on here. if its not there then someone did in version 2.0 if not there then 1.0

All 27 of them!? :scared: :crazy:

guessing by doing a word count on msword, and taking a guess at hot many spaces between manufacters and manufacters themselves id say 5700.

edit: todays my birthday yay

I hope you didn't include the manufacturer names since Im pretty sure those count as words too.

Btw, happy bday :)

OT-> Happy B-Day GM!

-> I hope you won't get too stressed out with over 3000+ new lists every month. (:

Wow, what a thread.... TWO years of nothing but car listings, just close the thread when the new one is out, and close that when GT5 is here.

All 27 of them!? :scared: :crazy:

yeh

I hope you didn't include the manufacturer names since Im pretty sure those count as words too.

Btw, happy bday :)

i didnt, with that it was high 5900s. so i guessed and went from there. i could delete the spaces and manufacter names and get a true number but i dont feel like it lol

Think how crazy GT5 would be if all of the cars in German Muscle's list were actually put in the game! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back