-Je Design-
Seat Leon R 300T `02
Seat Leon Wide body `04
Seat Leon Je Aero `02
Seat Ibiza Je Aero `02
Seat Leon Je Aero kit1 `05
Seat Leon Je Aero kit2 `05
Seat Altea Je Aero `04

-> I have a bad feeling that our friend German Muscle, bailed out and abandon the thread. I've seen no progress on the list that we've been posting for the past six pages!!!

-> I think we have to make a Version 4.0 of this "abandoned" wishlist, what do you think guys? If not, I can volunteer to take over since I arranged and contributed the most cars on the wishlist for GM way before. (:

^^^
Works for me. There have been a lot of great suggestions made since the list was last updated. You sure you're up for it?

^ Yes! Since I did it for German Muscle before, I can do it again on my own, and maybe a lot better too. All I need is a petition from 5 members since L8 was first, I need is four more to get it started. (:

-> As far as I'm browsing though this Ver. 3.0 of the list, looks like I stop updating since my reply on post #238 page 12. So far I'm looking in which GermMus stopped updating. (:

-> Aha! GerMus, didn't update the list since Dimitrov's lists since post #246 on page 13!!! The last post that GerMus' updated was made by Rulerz on post #242 on page 13.

-> Dang! I think I've got a major work to do on updating the whole chalupa from page 13 to page 25!!! But it would be hell lot of fun doing it! (:

OLDSMOBILE(CONTINUED)​
Oldsmobile Hurst 442

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Oldsmobile Bravada

Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight(really BIG)

wait, is this a repost? Please if it is, I will take it down!

You have my go, this list is waaay too long to tell, and for the next one, limit the posts to 25 cars each!
I love these cars! :D

MatttheTuner
OLDSMOBILE(CONTINUED)​
Oldsmobile Hurst 442

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

Oldsmobile Bravada

Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight(really BIG)

wait, is this a repost? Please if it is, I will take it down!

You have my go, this list is waaay too long to tell, and for the next one, limit the posts to 25 cars each!
I love these cars! :D

Some years would be helpful. I'm guessing by a "really BIG" 88 you mean the 1985-ish and earlier rear-drive ones rather than the front-drivers they (along witht the 98 and Pontiac's and Buick's full-sizers) were downsized into.

-> I still have 3 votes who said yay. I still need two more. (:

-> And by the way, I already started the preliminary list on my notepad as of now. (:

don't you guys think that PD should add the flug supra? you know, the 1,000 hp car in forza so hardcore that I want to call it DAS (insert german word for jackhammer here). i never personally driven it, but i can only imagne what it would be like in real life:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

-> Thanks guys for all the encouragement, as of now, I'm updating all the lists from page 13 and I'll post them as soon as I'm done with Ver. 3.0. I'll stop updating in here up to Post #488 by Matthe Tuner. (:

I'll be happy if they add the 2007 S65,2007 CL65,Camaro concept, Dodge challenger concept, 2007 Cadillac Escalade( all 3 models) Bentley Continental GT/ Flying Spur and some vintage Cadillacs!!!! Oh yeah and the Porsche Truck in a Ruff version!

hey just a couple of ideas

Mazda 323 GT-X 92
Mazda 6 02
Mazda MPS 06
Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 91-95
Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 87
Mitsubishi Libero GT 96
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 89
Mitusbishi RVR turbo

I nominate ya as well. Maybe you can actually edit out the cars that aren't real.

EDIT* No wonder. The last update was back in January.

-> Thanks! Right now I already started updating the list and soon I'll be starting posting the Ver. 4.0 as soon as possible as we speak. (:

i also wanted to add this, i have the list caught up alot more than that, the forum wouldnt let me edit posts so i just saved the list on my computer. Ill update from where i left off because i never got to edit the list cause of database issues. Ill start updating the list and ill make a v4.0 as well cause this one is getting long. Whats really discouraging me from doing it is ppl not reading the initial post and posting stuff thats been on there since the first list. Ill haft to talk to someone about making a limit on how many posts you haft to have to post in the thread. Im sorry ive been away tho, ive been really busy working crazy hours at work and getting caught up with life in general.

Also i think its kind of rude for vanishing boy to just take charge over MY list that ive put over 100 hours in. you should have at least asked me via PM.
Youre also taking more credit than you really need, i had you help me one time with the list cause you volunteered to help me out. I was having computer issues at the time so i said sure. thats the only time you helped me out. I could have easily been PMed and you all coulda said hey what happened to the wishlist, ill get it cause i check my email daily. Im not abandoning the list at all i just needed to deal with real life. Ill update it again shortly as in by the end of the week it will be updated in full.

-> Oh, you're back! Sorry for abrupt "take over" attitude, because the list has been frozen for the past 9-11 pages and I can't stand waiting for the list getting updated. Well I guess its all up to you now, but you have a ton catching up to do. I really don't use my email as much as I use my GTP, But if you're overly offended on what I have just done, I'll post my LAST wishlist so that we can go on separate ways and get it over with. Cool? (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back