GT5 Car Wishlist

• Thread starter GILLET
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone's covered everything I could ever want like five times over, a thought came into my head a couple minutes ago. Let's just throw in some Baja for the hell of it!

Tony

Schue7683
Since everyone's covered everything I could ever want like five times over, a thought came into my head a couple minutes ago. Let's just throw in some Baja for the hell of it!

Tony

Windscreens prohibited ofcourse....

some of the gm special concept vehicles.

that 900hp camaro 00 i think

3rd gen camaro LT1/6speed-please put this one in and let it get to full pontential

and a few special edition camaros:

chevy Beger camaro ss (02)

chevy camaro Zl-1 supercar (02)

chevy camaro Dick harrell supercar (02)
427 c5r block

Veilside Supra
Top secret supra
ect..

whacky0841bz.gif

Instead of just giving a list, I'll actually justify why those cars should be in the game. More than anything I think GT5 needs three companies whose names start with F, P, and L, but what can you do? If EA can manage to tie up entire professional sports leagues for years I'm sure they can tie up the coolest cars too. :(

Most Interesting:
2005 Chevy C6 Corvette. OK, this car is obvious.
1991 Chevy S10 Syclone. First of the fast pick ups I can think of. AWD to beat super cars off the line.
2006 Dodge Magnum Police edition. I'd like to see some police cars in the game and I'd like to see some Hemis...
2004 Dodge SRT-10. Big engine, big vehicle. Kind of interesting. At least it could demonstrate that trucks aren't the new muscle cars. Even though they've got big power they aren't that fast.
2004 Dodge SRT-4 Neon Extreme Lightweight. Nice little car, very fast too. A nice alternative to having a dozen variations on a Civic. I doubt you'll find a faster FWD, American or otherwise.
~2004 Mazda RX-8 turbo concept. Very cool concept from Mazda Australia. The RX8 is a great car in real life for practical reasons with four doors and on the track it is great too I can't think of a better balanced car out there at any price range. However it only makes ~240 hp which just doesn't cut it against the higher power cars. So this concept gives it some real power!

Silly, but interesting:
2004 Rolls Royce Phantom (6.75 litre V12)
2005 Bently Arnage (6.5L V8)
Big engines are fun. :) People are always concerned about horsepower rather than power to weight ratios so give them these two boats and see how they do.

If we want to get even more silly there are of course the various GM concept cars from days gone by. Can't say I really want to drive one, but I'd rather be passing one of those than another generic looking car.

Historical cars that are interesting:
MGB. It's a classic!
Triumph TR6. Classic.
1967 Lamborghini Miura fastest car in 1966, 352hp V12, 170mph
1987 Ferrari F40. Such a nice car. Hard to believe how old it is.
1992 Yamaha OX99-11 I remember reading about this and the McLaren F1 at the same time as they were both rather similar.

Super cars:
2004 Bugatti Veyron 1000hp sounds fun!
2004 Koenigsegg CCR Possibly the fastest production car in the world.
1997 McLaren F1 Getting old, but can't be beat.
1996 Vector M12 (or WX3 or W8) Vector deserves to be in there!
2002 Mosler MT900 Perhaps not the highest top speed in the world, but likely the quickest around a track!
2004 prototype Chrysler ME Four-Twelve This would've been one quick car! It sounds like it was ALMOST going to be produced too! :(

Of course:
200x Ferrari Enzo, etc
Lamborghini Diablo GTR, etc
Those are just obvious though...

I'd rather see some of those different vehicles than 15 very similar Subaru WRX STi cars. It's a great car, but I'd rather see some others in the game before getting 14 additional variations on it. :)

I'd also like to be able to race against both a friend and some computer cars.

syclone538
Just don't buy intense L67 1.9 rocker arms, especially if you have intense metal head gaskets.

I've had them for almost a year now with no problems. They imroved my 1/4 mile time by half a sec.
I had the valve float problem until I upgraded to stiffer LS6 valve springs.

here is my run the day after i installed the LS6 springs.
It's little choppy but you can see what i mean.

13.57 @ 102 mph

You need to make sure that your pushrods are not rubbing the head gaskets and putting metal shavings (if you have the metal head gaskets) or the gasket material in your oil. But if you have only had them a year they probably fixed the problem before you bought them.

2001 bmw 750il sport

Lexus lx470 2005

bentley continental gt 2004

Range rover county LWB 94

Attachments

• 750iL_side.jpg
    750iL_side.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • lx.jpg
    lx.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
  • bentley.jpg
    bentley.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 6
  • county.jpg
    county.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 5
THE ONE CAR I MISS THE MOST IS THE " LOTUS ELISE GT1" THIS WAS THE BEST DRIFTING CAR OUT OF THE WHOLE SERIES..

THEY NEED TO HAVE WAY MORE FORMULA CARS AND MORE TRUE RACE CARS .. NO MORE MODIFIED PRODUCTION CARS 👍 👍

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Just remembered two of my favorite cars that have NEVER been in a video game, but would absolutely rock: FORD Pinto Wagon (any year) and FORD Edsel (any year)!!! LOL! Right up there next to a CHEVROLET Corvair (any year).

I would love to see new manufacturers in addition to the new cars. I'd like to have :

AMC: Javelin, Gremlin, AMX, Scrambler...
Saab : Any I don't really care.
Oldmobile: any old models are fun... 50s are great!
Bugatti: Veyron, EB110, etc...
of course Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborgini would be awesone but eh...

Now with cars that manufacturers are already there:
Buick: Regal, Le Sabre, GS.
Chevy: El Camino SS, Bel Air 57.
Pontiac: Firebird 69, Grand Prix 76,
Plymouth: Duster, GSX, Fury
Dodge: Dart, Omni GLH.
Opel: Monaro
Jaguar: Type E convertible ( instead of that coupe they put...)
Aston Martin: Lagonda V12, DBR9 ( racing version of the DB9 that was featured in Evo), DB4, DB2
Renault Alpine: A442B 1973, A110 Tour de Corse 1972
Renault: Mirage LM 79
Seat: tango, Altea
Ginetta: G27, G34
Ford: Thunderbird ( old and new), Mustang ( Boss, Mach 1 etc...), Pinto, Ranchero
BMW: Z3, 501b, Isetta ( let's put some competition to those Japanese rust bucket!)

That's about it now folks!

Agreed Super Supra. I want to see the Amuse Supra, Ridox Supra, the new Signal Supra etc. Wouldn't mind seeing some vans. I would love to race around in a 1987 Toyota Van :dopey:

would love to see new manufacturers in addition to the new cars. I'd like to have :

AMC: Javelin, Gremlin, AMX, Scrambler...

you forgot the eagle, the game needs an eagle. they could even make a rally version of thay would be cool.

corvairs in the game, although i dont really like the way they look, would be cool. they are one of the first turbocharged cars ever.
yenko made some called the yenko stinger, they 2 engines in them if i recall right, that would also be cool.

when i saw bently i was suprised that theres only one and its a race car. i was really hoping for the gt. more bentlys in the next one please. , some rolls royces and what not also. every body seems to agree on this one.

2004 Dodge SRT-10. Big engine, big vehicle. Kind of interesting. At least it could demonstrate that trucks aren't the new muscle cars. Even though they've got big power they aren't that fast.

dont know where you got that from. they are the fastest production trhck ever and run 12.xx in the quarter stock. thats faster than most cars out now and faster than almost all but the rarest of muscle cars. also for a truck so big they handle excellent also.

THEY NEED TO HAVE WAY MORE FORMULA CARS AND MORE TRUE RACE CARS .. NO MORE MODIFIED PRODUCTION CARS

maybe, but i rather like the modded production cars. they need more ALMS series cars. gt2s and gt3s. vipers, porsches, saleens, and all the others. these are some of the coolest cars in my opinion.

how about a 1968 plymouth barracuda, a little biased becasue i had one. ill take one in notchback please.

we got the japanses tuners, not how about we get the rest of the world on board and get some american and european tuners in there too.

some full on drag cars in all shapes and sizes, please. also a proper drag mode would be nice too, they screwed the current one royally.

if they do nothing else, please put in at least some, at best all of the 68-70s trans am cars. racing and street versions.

I'm a Honda Fan. :) I also love the European, and American cars, and of course 'The Big 3' but you guys seemed to have covered most of them. So here's my wishlist.

Honda/Acura :

91' Honda Civic Si (EF)
96' Honda Civic SiR (EK)
99' Honda Civic Si (EM1)
91' Honda Integra XSi (DA9)
01' Honda Integra XSi (DA)
05' Honda Integra Type-R (DC5)
98' Honda Prelude Si VTEC 4WS
98' Honda Accord Euro R
04' Honda Legend
96' Honda NSX Twin Turbo LeMans Race Car
98' Acura Integra GS-R
98' Acura Integra Type-R (DC2)
05' Acura RSX Type-S
04' Acura RSX Type-S A-spec

Mugen:

Mugen Fit
Mugen Fit Dynamite
Mugen CRX Si
Mugen Civic Si (EF)
Mugen Civic Si (EG)
Mugen Civic Type-R (EK)
Mugen Civic Type-R (EP)
Mugen Integra XSi (DA9)
Mugen Integra Type-R (DC2)
Mugen Integra Type-R (DC5)
Mugen Prelude SiR S-spec (BB6)
Mugen Accord Euro R (CL6)
Mugen Accord Euro R (CL7)
Mugen S2000 (04')
Mugen NSX (NA1)
Mugen Legend

Toyota:

88' Corrolla Levin (zenki)
88' Sprinter Trueno (zenki)
86' Sprinter Trueno Black Limited
02' Celica SS-II Mechanical Sports Ver. (ZZT)
02' Celica SS-II Elegant Sports Ver. (ZZT)
98' Toyota Chaser
98' Toyota Soarer

TRD:

TRD Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex
TRD 2000 GT
TRD 3000 GT

Tuners/Racecars:

5Zigen N1 Integra Type-R
5Zigen N1 Accord Euro R

HKS Time Attack Altezza
HKS Time Attack Lancer Evolution 8

Hotchkis Toyota Celica GT-S

JUN Integra Type-R
JUN Prelude SiR S-spec

SCCA Realtime Racing Integra Type-R
SCCA Realtime Racing Acura RSX Type-S
SCCA Realtime Racing Acura TSX
SCCA Mugen Acura RSX Type-S

Signal Auto S15 Silvia
Signal Auto R34 Skyline GT-R

Top Secret Toyota Supra
Top Secret Toyota Supra (RB26DETT)

Top Fuel Time Attack Honda Integra Type-R (DC5)
Top Fuel Honda Civic Drag Car

I think that's it for now... 👍

SEAT Leon Cupra R
SEAT Leon Sport Formula Racing
SEAT Leon 2005
SEAT Cupra GT
SEAT Salsa
SEAT Salsa Emocion
SEAT Tango

Hi

For me it miss:

Bmw Z1