GT5 Car Wishlist

• Thread starter GILLET
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the wings. I want to have the option of invisible wings, so I don't have to look at that **** if I want downforce. I know it sounds hokey, but I wan the downforce, but the wings look way too ricey for my tastes.

Dodge
'05 Ram 1500 Regular Cab 2wd with 5.7 hemi
'06 Ram 1500 Regular Cab 2wd SRT-8 with 6.1 Hemi
98-00' Dakota 5.9 R/T Regular and Club Cabs---------------WHY WERN'T THE R/Ts IN GT4 ? GRRR
They continued the sport truck market where ford left off from the first gen lightenings. Not to mention they have more cubes(360ci) and less weight then all of the other sport trucks and can be bored and stroked out to 408ci!
(Can you tell what I own in real life? lol mine runs mid 14s@ 92mph relatively stock)

you forgot porbally the most important dodge of all, the truck that started it all, i give you the 1978 dodge lil red express, americas first sport truck:

Attachments

• Xprss.jpg
    Xprss.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 11
they also seem to be not as fast as lightnings, without putting tons of money into them. a supercharger that shoould make them smoke a L, just makes then marginally faster, brings the down to about mid 13s maybe, im fully convinced the the throttle body and stock engine computer are soley to blame for this. i have one too. black 2002, silver not red lettering. never did like the red letters.

Locost7Rules
Speaking of the wings. I want to have the option of invisible wings, so I don't have to look at that **** if I want downforce. I know it sounds hokey, but I wan the downforce, but the wings look way too ricey for my tastes.

Its meant to be a simulation, invisible wings isn't really realistic is it.

how about this one for obscure dodges:

The high-performance truck market began with Dodge's Custom Sport Special, a 1964 model which could include the formidable 426 Wedge engine - it preceded the "L'il Red Pickup Truck" by a good decade. This truck's high performance package included a 426 Wedge engine that generated 365 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque; it had a three-speed automatic, power steering and brakes, tach, dual exhausts, and rear axle struts. Not a big seller, it did generate a lot of buzz.

thats for the allpar website. heres another link:

http://benjamin_simons.tripod.com/css/whatis.html

sweet if these could be in.

loki993
you forgot porbally the most important dodge of all, the truck that started it all, i give you the 1978 dodge lil red express, americas first sport truck:

I read somewhere, a few years back, that the Little Red Express was the quickest american car (?) sold in 1978. Dodge put a 3/4 ton axel under it because 3/4 trucks had less rogorous emissions standards than lighter trucks and cars and allowed a hotter engine to be installed.

Love the stacks...

A Volvo C70 T5 would have been a better choice than the S60, and certainly better than the house brick on what I loosely call wheels, the 240 Est!!!

Ricy wings SUCK they look hideous i demand pd to bring back Racing modification in gt5 and get rid of the nitrous leave that garbage in nfsu2 whats next for pd make gay vinyl grafics available I demand racing modification i demand the return of the cerbera LM version and i demand they make that crappy ruf drivable like it was in gt2 oh those ricy wings make me cringe pd should also make a coffee can exhuast tip available omg what is next they are flushing this series down the toilet

Locost7Rules

I agree that wing sucks if its a real simulator why do they have nitrous available that dont make sense do they alow formula one racers to attach nitrous to there cars

very unrealistic

Impreza04

neither is nitrous in track racing is it ricy wings suck suck suck nitrous is soooooooooooooooo frickin gay stupid

The only car I would like to see in GT5 that isnt in any of the GT series would be the 67 Mustang GT500. 👍
The return of the 69 Camaro RS with the hide away headlights would be nice too but at least that was in GT2.

Also the BMW L6, I don't remember what year it was, but there was tons of stuff in the interior, it looked like a space shuttle when I drove it since it was so old, but nice inside.

As for the 8 Series, I drove the Mayor of Fort Worth's car and it was an 850Ci. I don't know about criticizing this V8 because it was pretty damn fast. It reminded me of a Corvette.

Havent seen it specificly yet, but I want a 1st gen (89-92) Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 GT of the same years. Its what I drive and trust me, even in the real world on a moderate budget you can make these cars scream...utter torque monsters (145hp/ 190 ft lbs stock), Imagine slapping on a stage IV turbo on that puppy Hehehehe!

larrymags
What about the TVR Sagaris?

Exactly what I was wondering. The Sagaris definatly has to be put in!!! It's such an amazing car and soooooooooooooooo sexy! :bowdown: Also, we absolutly need the Skyline R34 Z-Tune...OMG that thing is so crazy! 1/4 mile in 10.06 sec. and 500 ponies is quite a handful! I'm sure I will be spotted cruising Nurburg quite a lot in my game. :crazy:

gt4addict
Ricy wings SUCK they look hideous i demand pd to bring back Racing modification in gt5 and get rid of the nitrous leave that garbage in nfsu2 whats next for pd make gay vinyl grafics available I demand racing modification i demand the return of the cerbera LM version and i demand they make that crappy ruf drivable like it was in gt2 oh those ricy wings make me cringe pd should also make a coffee can exhuast tip available omg what is next they are flushing this series down the toilet

Yeah, you keep making demands buddy, see where that gets you.

Impreza04

I knew someone would say this, but seriously, how about the massive freaking drag on those surfboards PD is asking us to bolt on our cars. I am just saying, there are much more subtle ways to go about downforce, and I for one would like my cars to not look like ten cent piece of **** hotwheels-ripoff childs plaything.

Chris Criswell
Also the BMW L6, I don't remember what year it was, but there was tons of stuff in the interior, it looked like a space shuttle when I drove it since it was so old, but nice inside.

As for the 8 Series, I drove the Mayor of Fort Worth's car and it was an 850Ci. I don't know about criticizing this V8 because it was pretty damn fast. It reminded me of a Corvette.

the Bmw L6 was a US only 635CSi, built in 1987. It is designated L6 because it is a) automatic b) more focused on luxury than sportiness.

also, the 850 was a v12. the 840 was the only v8 in the 8series lineup. The 8er was also a huge blemish in the BMW line because it was plagued with TONS of electrical problems, more so than the x5 on initial release. 850Ci was 300hp @ 5200rpm

hey, id like to see

honda-
civics that are not only hatchbacks, they are fun, and american odyssey vans, i got one in real life cause im disabled, and its turbo.

i also think that body kits would be a cool addition to gt5, and when u get upgrades from differnt companies, like hks, or greddy, makes diferent sounds for exaust and other things, that would be cool, and maybe paint shops as well.

mbavaria30s
call me crazy, but i like the new 7. the 5 i could live without, but the 7 can be pretty slick.

Ok, you're crazy :lol:

The 7 looks pretty good from the front, but Bangle must've been smoking something when he did the back. It looks like forgot the trunklid and decided to just slap one on. :crazy:

How about the HKS Carbon Fiber Evo? That would be pretty sweet.

And I'm with that guy up there on the Civics. I have a Coupe....thing is, all the fast Japanese Civics are basically hatches, unless someone did some major work to a coupe.

I want a variety of old F1 cars, I'd settle for the Terrell 6 wheeler so I can Hybrid the crap out of it!

Attachments

• tyrp341.jpg
    tyrp341.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 14
Would like to see some Donkervoorts and more Spykers in it. Specially the Le Mans Spyker Race Cars. And the Bugatti EB110 would be great in the game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back