GT5 Car Wishlist

• Thread starter GILLET
  • 686 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
they have the licensing to put in the eagle talon. why did they put in the WORST model? i used to own a 1990 talon TSi AWD, and i would just LOVE to have one in the game!

Here are my wishes for gt5 (assuming that it will launch on ps3):

1. Better engine-sounds. I assume, that polyphony have all of the 750 car-engine recordings in much higher quality, and in longer samples, than they have had to squeeze into the 1mb of ram reserved for sound efx on the ps2. So if the ps3 have just 16mb ram for sound efx, that would improve the car engine sounds enourmously. I've heard the car engine sounds in gtr, and there is a BIG difference in the depth and feel.

2. Better AI. Comon polyphony..... okay, they donot neccessarily driver in a line anymore, but the fact that when you take the ideal racing line into a corner, and then you get torpedoed from behind is inexcusable.

3. Daytime/nighttime changes on 24 hour races. I'm a big fan of lemans, and would love to have at least this course changing from day into night and so on.

Best regards,
Jesper :crazy:

i'd like to see more normal day to day cars, like the corolla seca, pulsar q, magna (im not sure if thats the legnum or not but we dont have those here), camery and also a few 4x4's like the range rover/discovery

not many for me::

Jaguar XJR-15 - favourite car from GT2 and loved the engine sound. Great handling and performance, for me anyway.

Holden Commordore (HRT V8 Supercars Series version) - any Aussies will know what I mean. The Holden racing car that Mark Skaife drives in the V8 Supercars series.

any if not all of the following Ferrari's:

F40, F50
Testarossa
360 Modena
F340
550 Maranello
Enzo
GTO

Buggati Atlantic - because of its sheer beauty and bliming fact there are only 2 left in the whole world

Bugatti EB 110 - because of its legendary badge and tehnical superioirty over competition of its time

Bugatti Veyron - 1000 HP and 0-300 in blowing 14 sec

Bentley Hunaroides - just because

Bentley GT - for duels with CL

Venturis - I miss thir unique sound

Isdiera Commendatore - this one needs no comment

MB CLS 55 AMG - infinite replay value

MB SLK 55 AMG - astonishing performance

MB W124 - best machine od its time, Richard Seaman died in one. Rest in peace.

MB Streamline - for competing with Avus

BMW M6 - beauty

BMW M7 - beast

Vectors - only true american supercar

...and all racing cars form late 30's.

Oh yeah. And Stretch limos for unique championship ever seen in racing game. That one would rule.

SAAB:

Stig Blomqvist's 9-3 pikes peak version '94

VOLVO:

850 BTTC '95 (only saloon to win a Touring Car Championchip!)
S40 BTCC '00
S60 ETCC '03

Just a short list of Australian cars...

FORD (Australia)

Stone Brother Racing BA Falcon ’05 (V8 Supercar)
AU Falcon XR6 ’01
BA Falcon XR6 Turbo‘04

FPR

Ford Performance Racing BA Falcon ’05 (V8 Supercar)
BA Falcon F6 Tornado ‘05

HOLDEN

Holden Racing Team VZ Commodore ’05 (V8 Supercar)
Castrol Team Perkins VZ Commodore ’05 (V8 Supercar)
VZ Commodore Ute SS 5.7 V8 ‘04

HSV

VZ Commodore GTS-R ’05
VZ Commodore Clubsport ‘05
VZ Commodore Avalanche XUV "05

MITSUBISHI (Australia)

TL Magna VR-X ’04
TJ Magna VR-X ’00
TJ Magna Ralliart ‘02

TOYOTA (Australia)

Camry Altise ’04
Camry Sportivo ‘04

(I apologise if I've repeated anything... I didn't see any of these up on ther front page though...)

I'm not reading through all this, I'm sure it's been mentioned but I would LOVE to see old ferraris and lambos, although licensing is probably impossible.

Audi TT-R Test Car

audi_ttr.jpg

for me its very simple...

less supras...skylines...nsx's....silvias....and more new and use cars from europe and US!!!!

they allready have the a lot of data from GT2 europe and US cars!!!!...

I noticed the citreon saxo and pug 106 rally cars have been mentioned, hows about the ford fiesta super rally 1600, it looks the dogs danglies.. (as far as small cars go :scared: )

getImage.asp

oh yeah and a few other cars need to be there, like NEW vauxhall tigra, NEW vauxhall astra sri turbo, NEW ford focus (there is a different shape now in europe than you get stateside)

And as far as a power house car, I want to see this:-

mgr_009480.jpg

MG XPower SV: 385bhp http://www.mgxpowersv.com/

Only downside of it is, it uses the same head light assemblys as the fiat punto abarth ...

Dunno if this has already been mentioned (there is absolutely no way I'm reading 33 pages to find out...) but how about paying some more attention to the classic European and American cars instead of just the Japanese cars? GT4 is certainly better than it was in GT3, and a LOT better than GT2 or 1, but come on guys...

Cars I'd like to see (in no particular order):

Pontiac:
-1966 GTO
-1969 GTO Judge
-1969 Trans Am
-1970.5 or 1971 Trans Am and/or Formula (400 or 455)
-1973 Super Duty

Ford:
-1971 Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJR
-ALL of the Boss & Shelby Mustangs

Oldsmobile:
-1967 Toronado
-A 442 of some kind

Buick:
-1964 Riviera
-1971 Riviera
-1999 (?) Riviera (whatever the last year they made them was)

Lincoln:
-1964 Continental convertible

BMW:
-1987 M6 or M635CSi
-1987 M5
-199x 850CSi and 840i (did they even make an 840CSi?)
-2003 (or whatever the last year was before that idiot Chris Bangle got his grubby little hands on it) 750iL and 740iL
-2005 Z8
-1956 507
-1980 BMW M1

Mercedes
-W140 S600 and/or S600 Coupe (later called the CL600)
-1986-1991 560SEL, and the AMG version of it
-1986-1991 560SEC, and the AMG version of it
-1986-1988 560SL
-1977-1979 450SEL 6.9
-Late '70s 450SLC 5.0
-1965-1981 600SEL Pullman
-1968-1972 300SEL 6.3
-Early '70s 280SE 4.5 (sedan)
-Early '70s 280SE 3.5 Cabrio
-Early '90s E500
-1st and 2nd generation E55s (2nd gen. is already present in the game)

Porsche:
-356A, B, and C
-A selection of 911s and Turbos spanning the entire history of the model
-A 944 Turbo
-A 914-6
-A 928 S4
-A Cayenne Turbo

Jaguar:
-6 and 12 cylinder E-Type convertibles
-An XK-120, XK-140 and XK-150
-A MkII 3.8
-An '86 XJ-6
-An '86 XJ-12
-A mid '80s 6cyl XJS Coupe
-A 1994 XJS V12 convertible

Rolls Royce:
Rolls has had so few postwar models that they might as well throw in one of each... although they can skip the Silver Cloud and Silver Cloud II... the III would be great tho.

Bentley:
Same as Rolls; there have been so few of them that they might as well throw in one of each.

Chrysler:
-All of the letter cars

Dodge:
-I like all of Mopar's muscle cars... so everything Dodge made would be nice...

Plymouth:
-See what I said for Dodge

Oh, and how about some Pre-WWII cars too? Like a Mercedes 540K, a 770K "Grosser", a 16 cylinder Cadillac, some old Packards, a Bentley 4.5L, a Bugatti Royale, a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, and some Duesenbergs and pre-war Lincolns?

That's about all I can think of in the way off additional cars off the top of my head... Additional customizeability would be nice too tho... like being able to change the paint color, change the exhaust tips (as long as PD includes some that AREN'T fart cans), change the wheel diameter (a larger selection of wheels would be nice too), etc.

I think he covered my wishlist, except one. Alex Zanardi NSX. Love it!

Also bring in american-japanese daily drivers.
Altima, Maxima, Sentra, American Corolla, Camry, A 2 DOOR NON HATCHBACK CIVIC! dont get me wrong, i love the hatchback, but bring in the coupe!

and.. my favorite..

Prizm 96 lsi!!! (my car BTW)

I would love to see a 1993 Mustang Cobra i will take mine in coral reef blue tyvm i would also like to see the return of racing modifications to production cars rather than a ricy wing and stupid nitrous i like the option of using down force but those ricy wings are hideous and u cant even paint them the same color as the car its quite stupid as for the nitrous what real life racing circuit alows u to have nitrous oxide its fast n furiously stupid i would also like to see a ferrari formula 1 car like shumachers, The dodge srt10 pick up would be nice i know the car doesnt exist but i would like to see a race car version of the slr mclaren available and the a vdo controler for the ruf ctr 2 would be nice the only 4wd car in gt4 without the option for one rather stupid

you should definitely append to the bmw list:
1973 3.0csl w/ race variant.
1958~ Isetta 300 and 600 (need a biimer to hack away at all those Japanese boxes :P )
1960s 700 sport. great hillclimb car.
i wouldn't argue with the z1, M6, M635csi, the prototype Turbo(predecessor of the M1) either. BMW could really use the whole line of //M cars throughout the years, even if it is slightly abridged.

also the 840, a horrible car i wish we could erase from bimmer history, was only available in the Ci variant, as far as i can remember. that thing was heavy for just having an underpowered v8.

call me crazy, but i like the new 7. the 5 i could live without, but the 7 can be pretty slick.

Since Gt included sport trucks I think GT5 needs to include more influencial sport truck models.

Ford
'95 Lightening
'99 Lightening
'03 Lightening
Concept '07 lightening

Dodge
'05 Ram 1500 Regular Cab 2wd with 5.7 hemi
'06 Ram 1500 Regular Cab 2wd SRT-8 with 6.1 Hemi
98-00' Dakota 5.9 R/T Regular and Club Cabs---------------WHY WERN'T THE R/Ts IN GT4 ? GRRR
They continued the sport truck market where ford left off from the first gen lightenings. Not to mention they have more cubes(360ci) and less weight then all of the other sport trucks and can be bored and stroked out to 408ci!
(Can you tell what I own in real life? lol mine runs mid to high 14s@ 92mph relatively stock)

Chevy cant build a real sport truck to save its life, the s10 based extreme trucks are a joke and the full sizes are too heavy.

include some tacs for competition.

Jeep
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9 limited
05 Grand Cherokee srt8

610085_57_full.jpg

Don't forget the 5.9 Jeeps! They can be stroked to a 408 as well. My Jeep runs low 14s right now...

Also how about the 2007 Shelby Cobra GT500

normal_shelbyhome.jpg

Black99rt
Since Gt included sport trucks I think GT5 needs to include more influencial sport truck models.

Ford
'95 Lightening
'99 Lightening
'03 Lightening
Concept '07 lightening

Dodge
'05 Ram 1500 Regular Cab 2wd with 5.7 hemi
'06 Ram 1500 Regular Cab 2wd SRT-8 with 6.1 Hemi
98-00' Dakota 5.9 R/T Regular and Club Cabs---------------WHY WERN'T THE R/Ts IN GT4 ? GRRR
They continued the sport truck market where ford left off from the first gen lightenings. Not to mention they have more cubes(360ci) and less weight then all of the other sport trucks and can be bored and stroked out to 408ci!
(Can you tell what I own in real life? lol mine runs mid 14s@ 92mph relatively stock)

Chevy cant build a real sport truck to save its life, the s10 based extreme trucks are a joke and the full sizes are too heavy.

include some tacs for competition.

Jeep
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9 limited
05 Grand Cherokee srt8

robertk232
Don't forget the 5.9 Jeeps! They can be stroked to a 408 as well. My Jeep runs low 14s right now...

I know, I just added it, We have a Silver 5.9 jeep as well, tons of mods but havent got it to the track yet, My r/t has a faster slip so far, cause I took it out last weekend. I cant wait to run them heads up.

Might as well include the Durango R/Ts while ur at it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back